Contribute
Register

Need help with multi beast settings! Almost there! HELP NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done some research on my motherboard:

1 The cause of the computer does not enter sleep mode is the edited DSDT for MrCkris.

2 Starting the system without DSDT the computer enters sleep mode but when he awoke he stays on the screen for password entry for about 2 minutes and then restarts. Under the password entry box you can see a wheel load.

3 The new official UEFI version 2.0 no longer needs to be patched as 1.90. Works natively.

4 If I remove the DSDT edited for MrCkris, I make the sleep mode to work (at least I'm closer to get) but I am not able to make the sound work. I tried to get my own DSDT, place it in the / Extra and run the patch ALC1150 chip from Multibeast does not work. When checking on the DSDT after applying the patch I see errors.

I leave a link to a clean DSDT file. This file was created with version 1.90 UEFI, I currently have 2.00 installed.

I have done some research on my motherboard:

1 The cause of the computer does not enter sleep mode is the edited DSDT for MrCkris.

2 Starting the system without DSDT the computer enters sleep mode but when he awoke he stays on the screen for password entry for about 2 minutes and then restarts. Under the password entry box you can see a wheel load.

3 The new official UEFI version 2.0 no longer needs to be patched as 1.90. Works natively.

4 If I remove the DSDT edited for MrCkris, I make the sleep mode to work (at least I'm closer to get) but I am not able to make the sound work. I tried to get my own DSDT, place it in the / Extra and run the patch ALC1150 chip from Multibeast does not work. When checking on the DSDT after applying the patch I see errors.

I leave a link to a clean DSDT file. This file was created with version 1.90 UEFI, I currently have 2.00 installed.

https://mega.co.nz/#!cURWHboT!p6dtjlvLQyFdwXvXXm-I3vTjKMlXj8ACq1k87jiLB3I

A dsdt for a different bios version is no use. You should extract one from your current version.

Also, have you overclocked ?

Hi, thanks for your time,

If I Overclock, but not fixed voltage, I have just the turbo to 4Ghz with automatic voltage.

Yesterday I removed the Overclock to try, but this was not the cause of the computer not go into sleep. With DSDT removed, and overclock since the computer goes to sleep.

I have returned to extract a clean copy of the DSDT, I leave the link:

Hi, thanks for your time,

If I Overclock, but not fixed voltage, I have just the turbo to 4Ghz with automatic voltage.

Yesterday I removed the Overclock to try, but this was not the cause of the computer not go into sleep. With DSDT removed, and overclock since the computer goes to sleep.

I have returned to extract a clean copy of the DSDT, I leave the link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JNBTVbBa!qE0Nu8-PzzClLhKajvi8SZhJqHuwNDCrIikc5Ka03vg

Attach your DSDT direct to your post here please.

Yesterday i receive this message:

"The following errors occurred:

SystemDSDTuntouchedUEFI2.00.dsl: Your file of 407.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype."

This is the reason I've been using MEGA, I compressed the DSDT.

I leave the other files correctly.

Attachments

• SystemDSDTuntouchedUEFI2.00.dsl.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 57
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    869 bytes · Views: 241
Yesterday i receive this message:

"The following errors occurred:

SystemDSDTuntouchedUEFI2.00.dsl: Your file of 407.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype."

This is the reason I've been using MEGA, I compressed the DSDT.

I leave the other files correctly.

This is the clean compiled DSDT. It is not guaranteed to fix your sleep issues though, but is a starting point. You will also want to patch it further for HDMI audio.

I see a few unresolved methods in the top of the file too which makes me think it is only a partial and not full extract.

Try anyway, see how it goes. Your org.chameleon.boot.plist looks fine for now.

Attachments

• SystemDSDTuntouchedUEFI2.00.aml.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 77
Thank you very much I try it now. I have extracted the DSDT booting without using any DSDT or SSDT. Taken with MaciASL. At one point he commented that it works.:thumbup:

This DSDT sleep function works the same if I did not have a DSDT installed. The computer goes to sleep properly but waking stays on the screen for entering the password. Meter below the password box you can see a spinning wheel, like loading the operating system.

That is progress, at least this DSDT not prevent the computer from going to sleep. Any idea why this happens? Bios options?. Maybe with some boot option?

In MaciASl I can see some errors in the DSDT. as it has been compiled with these failures?

I've tried installing a USB Clover by default starts in verbose mode, put the computer to sleep and turn it back on you can read the following posts:

Code:
loading kext now disabled. 
kext unloading now disabled. 
kext autoloading now disabled. 
Kernel request now disabled. 
unexpected session: 100000 uid: -1

after volumes are dismounted and the system restarts.

Result of Dmesg command:

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Longterm timer threshold: 1000 ms[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]PMAP: PCID enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]PMAP: Supervisor Mode Execute Protection enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Darwin Kernel Version 13.3.0: Tue Jun  3 21:27:35 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.110.17~1/RELEASE_X86_64[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]vm_page_bootstrap: 4026255 free pages and 135281 wired pages[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext submap [0xffffff7f807a9000 - 0xffffff8000000000], kernel text [0xffffff8000200000 - 0xffffff80007a9000][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]zone leak detection enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]"vm_compressor_mode" is 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]standard background quantum is 2500 us[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mig_table_max_displ = 74[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]TSC Deadline Timer supported and enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=2 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=4 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=6 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=5 LocalApicId=1 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=6 LocalApicId=3 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=7 LocalApicId=5 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=8 LocalApicId=7 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MAC Framework successfully initialized[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMCKeyStore: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleKeyStore starting (BUILT: Jun  3 2014 21:40:51)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: CPU family 0x6, model 0x3c, stepping 0x3, cores 4, threads 8, TJmax 100[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: setting platform keys to [j43     ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: base CPU multiplier is 35[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC v6.9.1315 Copyright 2014 netkas, slice, usr-sse2, kozlek, navi, THe KiNG, RehabMan. All rights reserved.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC: 13 preconfigured keys added[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]pci (build 21:30:51 Jun  3 2014), flags 0x63008, pfm64 (39 cpu) 0x7f80000000, 0x80000000[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC: 5 keys exported by Clover EFI[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]SMC: successfully initialized[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][ PCI configuration begin ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]console relocated to 0x7f80000000[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][ PCI configuration end, bridges 4, devices 12 ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): trying to shadow VBIOS...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mcache: 8 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod startrooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 23F38BD4-FB17-3817-8065-766DB1F1D02A[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeLZVN kmod startSuperIODevice: found Nuvoton NCT6776F on port=0x2e address=0x290[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeededNCT677xSensors: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeLZVN load succeeded[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]vendor:device: 0x8086:0x153b.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/Corsair Force GT Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/OSXMavericks@2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): Interrupt Throttling Rate (ints/sec) set to dynamic conservative mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): changing MTU from 0 to 1500[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): VBIOS successfully read from PROM[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSXMavericks on device root_device[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]XCPM: registeredAppleIntelE1000e(Info): AppleIntelE1000e:rx = 256, tx = 256[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): 20070818000000000 0xbda 0x161 0x6110, 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): AA007000627260B1 0x718 0x64 0x200, 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]flow_divert_kctl_disconnect (0): disconnecting group 1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Previous Shutdown Cause: 5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Apple16X50ACPI1: Identified Serial Port on ACPI Device=UAR1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NVDAStartup: Web[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [CSRBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Apple16X50UARTSync1: Detected 16550AF/C/CF FIFO=16 MaxBaud=115200[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NVDAGK100HAL loaded and registered[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Sound assertion in AppleHDAController at line 1376[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::init(0xffffff8026df69c0)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::probe(0xffffff802572bb00, 0xffffff81f168bf04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]init[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]probe[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::start(0xffffff802572bb00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]start[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController][staticBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Received Bluetooth Controller register service notification -- 0x6400 [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]DSMOS has arrived[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Almacen on device disk3s2hfs: mounted OSX Installer 1 on device disk1s2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Installer 2 on device disk1s3[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Connected to the transport successfully -- 0x8680 -- 0x5800 -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Time Machine on device disk4s2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_GxxxDriver::probe fails[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): chipset: GK110B (NVF1) bios: 80.80.31.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Installer 3 on device disk1s4[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][setPowerStateWL] -- PerformPowerStateChange() failed: 0xE00002BC (kIOReturnError) -- powerStateOrdinal = OFF, mCurrentInternalPowerState = ON -> mPendingInternalPowerState = OFF -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Disco Caches on device disk4s3hfs: mounted OSX Backup 1 on device disk1s5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Backup 2 on device disk1s6[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Backup 3 on device disk1s7[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): e1000e NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]VM Swap Subsystem is ON[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]WARNING: IOPlatformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]  -- power management may be incomplete or unsupported[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS driver 3.11 [Flags: R/W].[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS volume name Windows 8.1, version 3.1.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk2s4, pid 70): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated.  Will not be able to remount read-write.  Run chkdsk.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS volume name AlmacenWindows, version 3.1.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleKeyStore:Sending lock change 0[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 5] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.cs.mismatch] [com.apple.message.signature 1000] [com.apple.message.signature2 53a18aae61685cc356b171ce37cc504048ed45a1] [com.apple.message.signature3 b928c695e1e1a867d5fc392eb8f09e460f3139af] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 5] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.cs.invalidate] [com.apple.message.signature invalidate] [com.apple.message.signature4 436] [com.apple.message.signature3 GoogleSoftwareUp] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x1000): p=436[GoogleSoftwareUp] final status 0x0, allowing (remove VALID) page[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]fsevents: watcher MEGAclient (pid: 441) - Using /dev/fsevents directly is unsupported.  Migrate to FSEventsFramework[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.external_modification] [com.apple.message.signature ACCFinderBundleL(CA9F9288-4E3F-3944-B2AF-E744F2CE48B3)] [com.apple.message.signature2 Finder(1CEEB00A-B22D-34DA-ABDB-EC5419F308A4)] [com.apple.message.result noop] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]fsevents: watcher dbfseventsd (pid: 466) - Using /dev/fsevents directly is unsupported.  Migrate to FSEventsFramework[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.external_modification] [com.apple.message.signature FinderLoadBundle(3B5F73F3-18A7-8797-F77D-9DEF5C595CA0)] [com.apple.message.signature2 Finder(1CEEB00A-B22D-34DA-ABDB-EC5419F308A4)] [com.apple.message.result noop] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Sandbox: com.apple.qtkits(521) deny iokit-open IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]process Creative Cloud[433] caught causing excessive wakeups. EXC_RESOURCE supressed due to audio playback[/FONT]

This DSDT sleep function works the same if I did not have a DSDT installed. The computer goes to sleep properly but waking stays on the screen for entering the password. Meter below the password box you can see a spinning wheel, like loading the operating system.

That is progress, at least this DSDT not prevent the computer from going to sleep. Any idea why this happens? Bios options?. Maybe with some boot option?

In MaciASl I can see some errors in the DSDT. as it has been compiled with these failures?

It compiles 100% without error here. Using the ACPI 4.0 standard.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried installing a USB Clover by default starts in verbose mode, put the computer to sleep and turn it back on you can read the following posts:

Code:
loading kext now disabled. 
kext unloading now disabled. 
kext autoloading now disabled. 
Kernel request now disabled. 
unexpected session: 100000 uid: -1

after volumes are dismounted and the system restarts.

Result of Dmesg command:

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Longterm timer threshold: 1000 ms[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]PMAP: PCID enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]PMAP: Supervisor Mode Execute Protection enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Darwin Kernel Version 13.3.0: Tue Jun  3 21:27:35 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.110.17~1/RELEASE_X86_64[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]vm_page_bootstrap: 4026255 free pages and 135281 wired pages[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext submap [0xffffff7f807a9000 - 0xffffff8000000000], kernel text [0xffffff8000200000 - 0xffffff80007a9000][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]zone leak detection enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]"vm_compressor_mode" is 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]standard background quantum is 2500 us[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mig_table_max_displ = 74[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]TSC Deadline Timer supported and enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=2 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=4 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=6 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=5 LocalApicId=1 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=6 LocalApicId=3 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=7 LocalApicId=5 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=8 LocalApicId=7 Enabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Copyright (c) 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MAC Framework successfully initialized[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMCKeyStore: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleKeyStore starting (BUILT: Jun  3 2014 21:40:51)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ACPI: sleep states S3 S4 S5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: CPU family 0x6, model 0x3c, stepping 0x3, cores 4, threads 8, TJmax 100[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: setting platform keys to [j43     ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: base CPU multiplier is 35[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CPUSensors: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC v6.9.1315 Copyright 2014 netkas, slice, usr-sse2, kozlek, navi, THe KiNG, RehabMan. All rights reserved.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC: 13 preconfigured keys added[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]pci (build 21:30:51 Jun  3 2014), flags 0x63008, pfm64 (39 cpu) 0x7f80000000, 0x80000000[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]FakeSMC: 5 keys exported by Clover EFI[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]SMC: successfully initialized[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][ PCI configuration begin ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]console relocated to 0x7f80000000[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][ PCI configuration end, bridges 4, devices 12 ][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): trying to shadow VBIOS...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mcache: 8 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbinit: done [128 MB total pool size, (85/42) split][/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod startrooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: 23F38BD4-FB17-3817-8065-766DB1F1D02A[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeLZVN kmod startSuperIODevice: found Nuvoton NCT6776F on port=0x2e address=0x290[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless kmod start[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeededNCT677xSensors: started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeLZVN load succeeded[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless load succeeded[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]vendor:device: 0x8086:0x153b.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@1F,2/AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI/PRT0@0/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/Corsair Force GT Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/OSXMavericks@2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]BSD root: disk0s2, major 1, minor 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): Interrupt Throttling Rate (ints/sec) set to dynamic conservative mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): changing MTU from 0 to 1500[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): VBIOS successfully read from PROM[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSXMavericks on device root_device[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]XCPM: registeredAppleIntelE1000e(Info): AppleIntelE1000e:rx = 256, tx = 256[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): 20070818000000000 0xbda 0x161 0x6110, 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]USBMSC Identifier (non-unique): AA007000627260B1 0x718 0x64 0x200, 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]flow_divert_kctl_disconnect (0): disconnecting group 1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Previous Shutdown Cause: 5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Apple16X50ACPI1: Identified Serial Port on ACPI Device=UAR1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NVDAStartup: Web[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- result = TRUE -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [CSRBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][start] -- completed -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Apple16X50UARTSync1: Detected 16550AF/C/CF FIFO=16 MaxBaud=115200[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NVDAGK100HAL loaded and registered[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::init(0xffffff8026df69c0)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::probe(0xffffff802572bb00, 0xffffff81f168bf04)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]init[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]probe[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]com_driver_LogJoystick[0xffffff8026d41900]::start(0xffffff802572bb00)[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]start[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController][staticBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Received Bluetooth Controller register service notification -- 0x6400 [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]DSMOS has arrived[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Almacen on device disk3s2hfs: mounted OSX Installer 1 on device disk1s2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Installer 2 on device disk1s3[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo][IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Connected to the transport successfully -- 0x8680 -- 0x5800 -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Time Machine on device disk4s2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): chipset: GK110B (NVF1) bios: 80.80.31.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]GeForceSensors (pci1): started[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Installer 3 on device disk1s4[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]**** [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][setPowerStateWL] -- PerformPowerStateChange() failed: 0xE00002BC (kIOReturnError) -- powerStateOrdinal = OFF, mCurrentInternalPowerState = ON -> mPendingInternalPowerState = OFF -- 0x6400 ****[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted Disco Caches on device disk4s3hfs: mounted OSX Backup 1 on device disk1s5[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Backup 2 on device disk1s6[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]hfs: mounted OSX Backup 3 on device disk1s7[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleIntelE1000e(Info): e1000e NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]VM Swap Subsystem is ON[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]WARNING: IOPlatformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]  -- power management may be incomplete or unsupported[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS driver 3.11 [Flags: R/W].[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS volume name Windows 8.1, version 3.1.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk2s4, pid 70): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated.  Will not be able to remount read-write.  Run chkdsk.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]NTFS volume name AlmacenWindows, version 3.1.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]AppleKeyStore:Sending lock change 0[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 5] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.cs.mismatch] [com.apple.message.signature 1000] [com.apple.message.signature2 53a18aae61685cc356b171ce37cc504048ed45a1] [com.apple.message.signature3 b928c695e1e1a867d5fc392eb8f09e460f3139af] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 5] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.cs.invalidate] [com.apple.message.signature invalidate] [com.apple.message.signature4 436] [com.apple.message.signature3 GoogleSoftwareUp] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x1000): p=436[GoogleSoftwareUp] final status 0x0, allowing (remove VALID) page[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]fsevents: watcher MEGAclient (pid: 441) - Using /dev/fsevents directly is unsupported.  Migrate to FSEventsFramework[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.external_modification] [com.apple.message.signature ACCFinderBundleL(CA9F9288-4E3F-3944-B2AF-E744F2CE48B3)] [com.apple.message.signature2 Finder(1CEEB00A-B22D-34DA-ABDB-EC5419F308A4)] [com.apple.message.result noop] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]fsevents: watcher dbfseventsd (pid: 466) - Using /dev/fsevents directly is unsupported.  Migrate to FSEventsFramework[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.external_modification] [com.apple.message.signature FinderLoadBundle(3B5F73F3-18A7-8797-F77D-9DEF5C595CA0)] [com.apple.message.signature2 Finder(1CEEB00A-B22D-34DA-ABDB-EC5419F308A4)] [com.apple.message.result noop] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Sandbox: com.apple.qtkits(521) deny iokit-open IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]process Creative Cloud[433] caught causing excessive wakeups. EXC_RESOURCE supressed due to audio playback[/FONT]

I can't really help with Clover since I don't use it. Maybe a post in the appropriate forum could help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back