- Jan 13, 2014
- ASUS P8Z68-V
- GTX 560
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
I did UniBeast as UEFI and Nvidia graphics anything else I should put on it .
- If you can post the BIOS options and CLOVER from that Installer Disk , I could say Yes with more confidence because the Nvidia GTX 1060 is SUPPORTED in macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 with Nvidia Webdriver.
those are the default setting except the recommend ones like serial port and vt-d that I change when I took the pics.screen 1 - 2nd,3rd,4th options = UEFI ONLY
4 - Secure boot mode- Custom? Not sure what that means here. If you can disable, disable.
7 - rtc, wake - disable
10 - onboard wan device disable (unless you know it works on hackintosh)
11 - what were the defaults for this screen -
I dont know the details of all the settings shown but think the ones above are currently wrong.
Id be looking for similar board threads, and take tips from them to alter this bios defaults.
This is my latest screen shot just running the unibeast as is on uefi made no addition to itthose are the default setting except the recommend ones like serial port and vt-d that I change when I took the pics.
those are the default setting except the recommend ones like serial port and vt-d that I change when I took the pics.
PCI Express options are pic express and on board graphics
- I could not see from the uploaded images an option to change PCIE/PEG to IGFX /IGD/IGP to use the Intel Processor associated Graphics.
- If you can choose a Graphics card supported by Mojave you can use PEG but your current one is not one.
- I presume you can use PEG or PCI to use Nvidia GTX 1060 , if you can create a new USB Installer using downloaded macOS High Sierra 10.13.X on this board.
- Even if you use Unibeast to create that Installer, you need to check CLOVER to see it has all it needs to boot it successfully and install the System on the SSD.
- You should try to keep the SSD for macOS in the First SATA port on the board as it has CLOVER that can boot macOS and any other Systems (Windows|Linux) from other Disks loaded from other SATA ports.
- During Installation , make USB Installer Disk as First Boot Device and DISABLE all other Devices from boot Sequence list.
- DO Not connect any other Disks to SATA or USB if possible during macOS installation time.
I have edited the images I could find any issues.
As long as you have that NVIDIA GFX 1060 card in PCIE, you will not be able to install Mojave. PERIOD.
I try disabled the cam no IGFX option at allAs long as you have that NVIDIA GFX 1060 card in PCIE, you will not be able to install Mojave. PERIOD.
Can you make IGFX option available by making CSM -Disabled? [See image]