Some of the reasons for this 3 weeks long Troubleshoot for Mojave Installation are:
mother board is a Asrock b360m ibr looks like is a stock from IBUYpower machine I got from Newegg has and hp 120gb ssd to install.Some of the reasons for this 3 weeks long Troubleshoot for Mojave Installation are:
- To find the hardware on which the Installation troubleshoot is going on since Jan 7 2019 till Jan 27 2019, to answer any question correlating it to the hardware Specs, one has to scroll all the way back to #1
- This is easily remediable if the Hardware are listed under Build Signature and displaying on all threads under the Message Entry Box as can be seen with those who respond to questions.
- Without knowing EXACTLY how the OP has set up the BIOS options , no one can really answer questions of about strange/unexpected booting problems.
- Without knowing the contents of CLOVER inside the hidden EFI Partition of the USB Installer Disk all responses are the best guesses based on personal experience.
- The Verbose boot screen can only be really interpreted knowing BIOS and CLOVER options used to boot the disk unless the Verbose Boot error is Unique and well known.
- All other suggestions are hit or miss.