Contribute
Register

Need help with HDMI output [solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem solved or partly solved!

I edited ig-platform-id and enabled the good connector which I could see after changing ig-platform-id.
The pc didn't reboot but purple screen.

Enabling good framebuffer connector and type (was DP on this port).
Now its working with no sound. and the colors are very dark and a bit off too. Can't change settings on screen side because its making the screen reboot (from long time).

But still I am really happy of this big step !

edit : And now I just re add -disablegfxfirmware which I had deleted in different tests I did.

Result : sound over HDMI working too !

just the image which is really dark sadly I can't do nothing about it on this screen

Edit : Sound over HDMI is is not working or just very few times like 1 times on 10 or more. If someone knows what could done for it just let me know.

Last edited:
Problem solved or partly solved!

I edited ig-platform-id and enabled the good connector which I could see after changing ig-platform-id.
The pc didn't reboot but purple screen.

Enabling good framebuffer connector and type (was DP on this port).
Now its working with no sound. and the colors are very dark and a bit off too. Can't change settings on screen side because its making the screen reboot (from long time).

But still I am really happy of this big step !

edit : And now I just re add -disablegfxfirmware which I had deleted in different tests I did.

Result : sound over HDMI working too !

just the image which is really dark sadly I can't do nothing about it on this screen

Edit : Sound over HDMI is is not working or just very few times like 1 times on 10 or more. If someone knows what could done for it just let me know.

Valanov,

If your HDMI port are working with video and audio, could you share your UEFI folder for the references. I think I stuck on this issue a few month already. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back