Contribute
Register

Need help with Broadcom BCM57781 for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't get my asrock z77 extreme4 to get to the installation part
i used that method but no success
am stuck at missing bluetooth controller transport i tried every boot flag with no success
-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=No etc..
my setup
core i5 3570k
asrock z77 extreme4
gtx 780ti
thanks in advance

i can't get my asrock z77 extreme4 to get to the installation part
i used that method but no success
am stuck at missing bluetooth controller transport i tried every boot flag with no success
-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=No etc..
my setup
core i5 3570k
asrock z77 extreme4
gtx 780ti
thanks in advance

Are u using unibeast or clover to install?

Hi mamids, did you use a DSDT in Your hack, have you no problem with USB2 USB3?
Thanks in advance

Hi flicka, i do use a DSDT, the Intel USB3 ports (on the back the ones beside the ethernet port and the front USB3 headers) works without ports restriction after renaming XHC1 to XHC in DSDT.
USB2 ports works with ports restriction, that means no USB2 on the back I/O panel, internal USB2, USB3 and USB4 port seems to work. USB2 is okay with me, i only use the internal for ir-board and blutooth. Maybe USB Fix El Capitan 10.11 helps with USB2 ports restriction if needed.

Hi flicka, i do use a DSDT, the Intel USB3 ports (on the back the ones beside the ethernet port and the front USB3 headers) works without ports restriction after renaming XHC1 to XHC in DSDT.
USB2 ports works with ports restriction, that means no USB2 on the back I/O panel, internal USB2, USB3 and USB4 port seems to work. USB2 is okay with me, i only use the internal for ir-board and blutooth. Maybe USB Fix El Capitan 10.11 helps with USB2 ports restriction if needed.

Hi mamids , thanks for replying. I've already read the linked topic and already changed XHC1 to XHC in the Dsdt, good to know USB3.0 is working. I supposed you have used PJALM patches for the Dsdt, in that case I think we can try to rename EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02 to avoid port restriction, but actually I've not enough time to update to El Capitan to try if it is working.
What Bluetooth arte you using?

Hi mamids , thanks for replying. I've already read the linked topic and already changed XHC1 to XHC in the Dsdt, good to know USB3.0 is working. I supposed you have used PJALM patches for the Dsdt, in that case I think we can try to rename EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02 to avoid port restriction, but actually I've not enough time to update to El Capitan to try if it is working.
What Bluetooth arte you using?

Hi flicka, thanks for your USB2.0 proposal, just renamed EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02 and now got all USB2.0 ports working.
For Bluetooth I use http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B007MKMJGO/?tag=tonymacx8603-21 but haven't tested it under El Capitan right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back