Contribute
Register

Need help Upgrading to High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 301478

It would help us if you'd list it accurately in your profile.
Personal Details Click this link and enter it there.
So I was able to download it, but when I open it and try to click mount for Disk 2, it does not work. It tells me that the Apple Event Handler Failed. What does that mean? What should I do now?

So I was able to download it, but when I open it and try to click mount for Disk 2, it does not work. It tells me that the Apple Event Handler Failed. What does that mean? What should I do now?
On this site go to downloads and get EFI mounter.

maybe you have clover configurator or other app open at the same time. go to apple icon and use force quit.

maybe you have clover configurator or other app open at the same time. go to apple icon and use force quit.
This does not work...

Yes I have. It doesn't work with Snow Leopard.

Yes I have. It doesn't work with Snow Leopard.

If you have one disk in the system the EFi should be on Disk1s1, if you have windows on a separate disk remove it so you only have one drive to edit and configure your system.

If you have one disk in the system the EFi should be on Disk1s1, if you have windows on a separate disk remove it so you only have one drive to edit and configure your system.
ok. so walk me through it . my windows disk is removed

Use EFI monster it should show Disk1s1 that is your EFI partition. Select mount and you should see a folder on your desktop EFI.

Make sure you have drives showing on desktop by going to top tool bar and selecting Finder scroll to "Preferences" then select 'Hard Drives" box.

My USB Stick shows up as disk2s1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back