Contribute
Register

Need help installing Yosemite on Acer S7-392 with clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have it in Clover/kexts/Other, Clover should inject it.
I do have it in there I always have. I feel like Im wasting your time, No one has been able to hackingtosh this model so it is probably not possible. I've tried different methods and I cant even get into osx so its probably just my computer

I do have it in there I always have. I feel like Im wasting your time, No one has been able to hackingtosh this model so it is probably not possible. I've tried different methods and I cant even get into osx so its probably just my computer

It could be a USB issue. What are the details of the USB you're using, ports you're using, etc.

Also you should try without DropTables in config.plist.

It could be a USB issue. What are the details of the USB you're using, ports you're using, etc.

Also you should try without DropTables in config.plist.
Ive tried 2 USB's, ones a kingston 16gb and the other is a monster 8gb.my laptop only has 2 USB 3.0 slots. And how do i remove drop tables in my config?

Ive tried 2 USB's, ones a kingston 16gb and the other is a monster 8gb.my laptop only has 2 USB 3.0 slots.

You might try different USB sticks. Use simple USB2 sticks, if possible.

Also, did you ever check if FakeSMC.kext was loading? It may have scrolled off the screen, so it is something only you can check/verify.

And how do i remove drop tables in my config?

Open your config.plist in a plist editor (such as xcode). Search for DropTables. Learn about the software you're using: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

You might try different USB sticks. Use simple USB2 sticks, if possible.

Also, did you ever check if FakeSMC.kext was loading? It may have scrolled off the screen, so it is something only you can check/verify.

Open your config.plist in a plist editor (such as xcode). Search for DropTables. Learn about the software you're using: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

Hi Rehabman, Everyone.

I am also trying to get this model hackintoshed but I am stuck like everyone else with the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
I went ahead and actually made a 16GB msata drive the initial booting disk (instead of creating a usb) to try to see if that would rule out any possible USB issues but....no luck. I put the bootable msata drive on the motherboard slot.

I have tried booting with/without injecting Intel and nothing....Can the issue be the 1440p resolution?

The motherboard is Storm2 12302 (I have attached the MB's schematics) maybe someone notices something that I haven't.

Attachments

• schematics.png
    schematics.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 108
Hi Rehabman, Everyone.

I am also trying to get this model hackintoshed but I am stuck like everyone else with the "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"
I went ahead and actually made a 16GB msata drive the initial booting disk (instead of creating a usb) to try to see if that would rule out any possible USB issues but....no luck. I put the bootable msata drive on the motherboard slot.

I have tried booting with/without injecting Intel and nothing....Can the issue be the 1440p resolution?

The motherboard is Storm2 12302 (I have attached the MB's schematics) maybe someone notices something that I haven't.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back