IMG_20220327_113733.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_113722.jpg
    IMG_20220327_113722.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220327_113655.jpg
    IMG_20220327_113655.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 37
This is my latest config.plist. It causes the screen shots I uploaded. I feel like I am going in circles. I downloaded this config.plist form an online github site.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 24
I am now running macOS Monterey 12.3. Here is my latest config.plist. I have full accelerated graphics and sound. Shuts down no problem, but when I start the system up, I get a <F1> run setup error from my computer's bios.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I am now running macOS Monterey 12.3. Here is my latest config.plist. I have full accelerated graphics and sound. Shuts down no problem, but when I start the system up, I get a <F1> run setup error from my computer's bios.
You probably just need the F1 config.plist Kernel patch, I've uploaded an older version of open core that has it in the included config.plist I use on my Z390 Asus board.
F1 Patch.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 52
My monitor is not showing its normal mode of display which is 3840x2160, instead it is showing 1080p and indicates nothing higher is possible. What can I do??

My monitor is not showing its normal mode of display which is 3840x2160, instead it is showing 1080p and indicates nothing higher is possible. What can I do??
It could be a number of things, are you using HDMI or Display Port output?

I am using display port

That’s the best option, it’s hard to say exactly why the iGPU won’t drive your monitor at the native resolution but it’s not uncommon. I am uploading a modified version of your config.plist that may or may not help. It has the F1 fix I mentioned as well as more display properties for the iGPU defined.

Attachments

• config.plist
    32.2 KB · Views: 32
The config.plist Leesureone uploaded did not work at all. It crashed the system, with a pre-boot menu error that said SB is invalid. Stopping for critical error

The config.plist Leesureone uploaded did not work at all. It crashed the system, with a pre-boot menu error that said SB is invalid. Stopping for critical error
Hmm, please remove your serial numbers and compress and upload your entire EFI folder if you'd like more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back