Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT 525M with Optimus, 1,600x900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My computer after going to the grey apple screen goes to a black screen. When I boot using -v to get more information it goes to a black screen before I can read what the problem is. I've tried using GraphicsEnabler=no and -x, but have had no luck with the instillation. Anyone know what to do? My computer is currently running SL.

My computer after going to the grey apple screen goes to a black screen. When I boot using -v to get more information it goes to a black screen before I can read what the problem is. I've tried using GraphicsEnabler=no and -x, but have had no luck with the instillation. Anyone know what to do? My computer is currently running SL.

You need DSDT patches: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "HD3000 High Resolution"

I got it to boot but then I could not use my keyboard after using EasyBeast. I can get it to boot from drive but I cannot log in because my keyboard doesn't work nor does 2/3 usb drives so if i plug in the mouse I can't use the keyboard and if I plug in a keyboard I don't have a mouse. What do I need to install so that everything still works? or what patches do I need? also after removing the AppleIntel* kext how do I restore them when I've installed Mavericks because I did not see a system folder?

- - - Updated - - -

I got it to boot but then I could not use my keyboard after using EasyBeast. I can get it to boot from drive but I cannot log in because my keyboard doesn't work nor does 2/3 usb drives so if i plug in the mouse I can't use the keyboard and if I plug in a keyboard I don't have a mouse. What do I need to install so that everything still works? or what patches do I need? also after removing the AppleIntel* kext how do I restore them when I've installed Mavericks because I did not see a system folder?

Keyboard/trackpad: Depends on PS2 drivers. There is no native support for PS2 devices in OS X. Correct drivers depend on what the manufacturer of your trackpad is.

EasyBeast is not appropriate for laptops... http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

Kexts are in /System/Library/Extensions. You should use a kext installer to install kexts (eg. Kext Wizard).

Why is it that after using multibeast my computer no longer works as well as it did before?

Thanks again for all the help mavericks is running fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back