Graphics
Gigabyte AMD Radeon 7850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys! Please do not kick me .... I am a Russian. Knowledge of English is poor.

Read accounts with an interpreter. I ask you to answer not to use slang as it makes it difficult to transfer.

I have the PC: Motherboard Asus P8z77-V LX2, Processor QuadCore Intel Core i5-3570

3600Mhz, Graphics Card Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7850, Hard Drive Corsair Force LS SSD 120 Gb and Western Digital 1Tb.

On this PC I installed OS X Mavericks, computer works in offline mode, no

sound, internet, and video regulerovok. Just does not work Netgear wna 3100 (WI-Fi) for all

Equipment can not find a good working kext. Help to properly install the equipment and

provide the necessary "kext" files. With the installation of the OS I have consulted, and the rest of the problem ... = (

P.S. I have been doing video and photo shoot, this decided to switch to a more stable system OS X.

Advance grateful. Thank you for helping the creators of this website and forum, as well as all

participants who made ​​an invaluable contribution to the development of this project.

Если ты хотел чтобы тебе отвечали по русски почему тогда не пошел на Applelife?

Какой загрузчик ты используешь? Clover? Химеру? Хамелеон?
Я бы советовал Clover если не хочешь ловить зависания время от времени
А теперь к делу. Для начала надо было узнать какие чипсеты устройств твоей материнской платы.
Звук: ALC887
Lan: Realtek 8111F
Если используешь химеру тогда качай Multibeast
Там есть и звук, и сеть.
Звук делится на два вида, для 5 серии материнских плат и более новых. Выбирай для новых.
С видео сам разбирайся, у меня никогда не было AMD видеокарт.

See the Rules.

"All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back