Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DZ77SL-50K
CPU
Intel i7-3770
Graphics
GeForce GTX 660Ti
Hello all,

I bought a second hand PC and I just need to make it into a hackintosh because I want to come back to Final Cut :)
I have done considerable amount of research and I know the components I have may have some problems but I found that one guy with the motherboard I have managed to get it working, so I just need a little help from you guys.

Problem: stuck at clover - I do everything according to Sierra installation guidelines, exept, my BIOS is different, can't find settings listed in the guide. THen I boot from USB, get into Clover menu, Apple logo shows - ten crossed circle logo. Tried verbose, safe mode, different USB sockets - no luck.

What can be done?

Specs:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corporation SLZ7710H.86A.0055.2012.0319.2140, 2012-03-19
SMBIOS Version 2.7
BIOS Mode Legacy

MB: Intel DZ77SL-50K
RAM 16GB
GF GTX 660Ti

Thank you in advance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with the crossed circle problem, any advise on what to try to do?

I'm sure I'm not the only one with the crossed circle problem, any advise on what to try to do?
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back