Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I'm from Peru, :) I want to buy a laptop specially if it's asus , wich one can you recommend that works with maverick ? Apple macs are very expensive so I need a laptop with core i5 at least and fourth generation, it has to work wifi, sound, etc ... can you recommend one (Not mac I just read a few posts and someone recommends buy a mac)

Thanks

Hi, I'm from Peru, :) I want to buy a laptop specially if it's asus , wich one can you recommend that works with maverick ? Apple macs are very expensive so I need a laptop with core i5 at least and fourth generation, it has to work wifi, sound, etc ... can you recommend one (Not mac I just read a few posts and someone recommends buy a mac)

Thanks

buy a macmini. its going to do the work 1000% better then every hackintosh notebook.

Thanks

As far as compatibility and easy install you can't beat one of the supported HP ProBooks. Otherwise, read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back