Contribute
Register

N53SV-SX054V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works for me exept trackpad but it is not a problem. Problem is i cannot boot without cd. I'm using rboot-LE. I installed multibeast and chimera, dsdt and computer is freezing at the apple logo. With rboot CD it works without problem. Sorry for my english. Any solutions?

Shaom said:
Everything works for me exept trackpad but it is not a problem. Problem is i cannot boot without cd. I'm using rboot-LE. I installed multibeast and chimera, dsdt and computer is freezing at the apple logo. With rboot CD it works without problem. Sorry for my english. Any solutions?

Boot with -v to see what error you are getting.

hello,
has anyone tried to upgrade to 10.7.2 ? I did it and it continues to reboot constantly... is it normal? Which procedure should i follow to have 10.7.2 installed and successfully working on such laptop ?
Thanks!
K

Thanks very much John! I am having another big problem... i cannot use fullhd screen in lion. I see artefacts and not proper resolution on lcd-display. Everything is ok on HDMI connector in a fullhd tv. The problem is internal display. Isn't Intel hd3000 supported at higher resolution than 1366x768 in osx? In linux (ubuntu livecd) and windows 7 1920x1080 fullhd resolution works fine with this laptop.
Any suggestion?
Please, it's very important (and urgent) to me to use 1920x1080 with hd3000 and internal display. May i do something under windows 7 ? Any tutorial i may follow?
Thanks!!
Kaj

Hi, I have a N53sV-DH72 and I'm trying to boot into the lion installation and im failing miserably. I have tried the usb stick method (unibeast) and I constantly get a: Still waiting for root device. I also tried the xMove installer and this time the installer loads, but I get a glimpse of the initial screen, but then my screen turns black and stays that way. My question is, what boot flags did you guys use to boot into the installer?

I am trying to start the lion (10.7.2) installer on my laptop, and its reporting that the IOSUSBFamily.kext is unable to read data off the usb stick, and so the installer is not booting.

Did anyone require a patched IOSUSBFamily.kext to make things work on 10.7.2?

Can someone plz upload there working IOSUSBFamily.kext?

Thank you.

Is it possible to have the original dsdt file? Then I could borrow something based on the diff. thanks.

can someone send me the graphics kext
my intel hd3000 works just at 1028x768!
I tried everythings!

please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back