Contribute
Register

My System Won’t boot up anymore after a system update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170-HD3P
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 3G
Mac
  1. iMac
I’m not sure what to do. I’ve tried updating the liluktext and I’m still getting this

Attachments

• C7A13641-0254-4047-8B20-F2830966D0AD.jpeg
    C7A13641-0254-4047-8B20-F2830966D0AD.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
I’m not sure what to do. I’ve tried updating the liluktext and I’m still getting this
latest version of lilu.kext is 1.6.2:

Yes Im aware. I downloaded it and tried installing with text beast. How else cn I install it? Maybe I got it wrong or it didn't work

Yes Im aware. I downloaded it and tried installing with text beast. How else cn I install it? Maybe I got it wrong or it didn't work
put it in your clover/kexts/other folder? (assuming you are using clover?)

put it in your clover/kexts/other folder? (assuming you are using clover?)
Well now that I am in booted in safe mode to even boot on to the system idk. & I don't think I'm using clover. When I dragged it to library/extentions it said it couldn't be installed properly. Tbh its been quite some time I've had to make adjustments to my build so Im not fresh on it anymore

Well now that I am in booted in safe mode to even boot on to the system idk. & I don't think I'm using clover. When I dragged it to library/extentions it said it couldn't be installed properly. Tbh its been quite some time I've had to make adjustments to my build so Im not fresh on it anymore
you are obviously using either clover or or opencore (most likely clover)

and no, you cannot drag kexts to /Library/Extensions folder

in terminal:
sudo kextcache -i /

and copy and paste the results here

you are obviously using either clover or or opencore (most likely clover)

and no, you cannot drag kexts to /Library/Extensions folder

in terminal:
sudo kextcache -i /

and copy and paste the results here
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext - dependency 'as.vit9696.Lilu' not found.

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/DigiDal.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

Prelink failed for as.lvs1974.NvidiaGraphicsFixup; omitting from prelinked kernel.

KernelCache ID: FA0F47CEA69A462798E0ACED456FBE73

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/DigiDal.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

Prelink failed for as.lvs1974.NvidiaGraphicsFixup; omitting from prelinked kernel.

KernelCache ID: FA0F47CEA69A462798E0ACED456FBE73
that doesn't look too good

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is not required anymore, in favour of latest version of whatevergreen

remove the rest of the kexts from there

and make sure you kexts are up to date in your clover/kexts/other folder

that doesn't look too good

NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is not required anymore, in favour of latest version of whatevergreen

remove the rest of the kexts from there

and make sure you kexts are up to date in your clover/kexts/other folder
How do I go about removing them? & I can't find the clover folder. Im still using macOS Sierra build because whenever I updated to anything else, it was not reading my graphics card which is Nvidia

How do I go about removing them? & I can't find the clover folder. Im still using macOS Sierra build because whenever I updated to anything else, it was not reading my graphics card which is Nvidia
you open Finder and navigate to Library -> Extensions folder

right click the kext and delete it, just like you would delete any other file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back