Contribute
Register

Multibeast...." The installation failed " ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI
CPU
i5
Graphics
ATI 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've got this far but I've tried to install Multibeast and I get this message every time. Even though the install fails it did install my ATI video card drivers and the AppleHDA drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MSI p55-gd85
i5 760
ATI HD Radeon 5770
4g ddr3

What options in Multibeast you choose? Can you try the easybeast and systemutilities only. It happened to me before and it seems there are conflict in the options i choose.

I'm sure it's an option selection ordeal. I'm probably trying to download to many things. Any tips on what I should be selecting? Also what do I need for reboot without the iboot cd?

if i wear u will try it 1x1 ... first easybeast or user dsdt(if you have one) then systemutils. then deal with the graphics and lan. then the others. remember you can run multibeast as long as you want just dont forget to check systemutils. Cheers

Edit: you need boot loaders .. but if you select easybeast or user dsdt the boot loaders come with it. Read the info below the screen before installing it gives you good tips

margelino said:
if i wear u will try it 1x1 ... first easybeast or user dsdt(if you have one) then systemutils. then deal with the graphics and lan. then the others. remember you can run multibeast as long as you want just dont forget to check systemutils. Cheers

Edit: you need boot loaders .. but if you select easybeast or user dsdt the boot loaders come with it. Read the info below the screen before installing it gives you good tips

This is the best way to ensure you wont get install failures. I learned that the hard way on one of my builds. Install one thing at a time, along with system utilities each time, re-boot after every install. Should set you up right. :)

I can't seem to get it to boot without iboot. I can get it to go to the chameleon bootloader screen without the iboot disc but when I select to boot SL the computer just restarts itself.

It almost flies through the bootloader to quickly to type anything. I typed in PCIRootUID=1 and nothing. I tried -x -y PCIRootUID=1 and it started running through the scripts for about 2 seconds and restarted.

when the bootloader pop press any key then bootloader will pause until you press enter, but before you press enter type the command. This is what i think whould happened. Regards

Same results :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back