Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I can't seem to get the multibeast installation to work after upgrading to Sierra. Never had a problem before. I can mount and navigate my Clover EFI with Clover Configurator, and the Multibeast tool actually mounts the EFI partition (I can navigate it after it is mounted by MultiBeast). For some reason it will not install the kexts I need (ALC898 mostly). The error in /Multibeast is that it's unable to mount EFI, but I see that it is.

Please help! Thanks in advance. I uploaded the error logs from /var/log and from MultiBeast.log attached

Attachments

• errorlog.txt
    30.8 KB · Views: 183
  • error.jpeg
    error.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 209
  • errorlog.txt
    30.8 KB · Views: 121
Okay I finally got my audio working. But not with Multibeast. Something must be wrong with the installer as my EFI / Clover partitions are fine. I rolled back to an older version of Multibeast to attempt to install the ALC898 drivers there. It mounted my EFI immediately and installed, but the Yosemite version didn't actually work with Sierra.

So I took a different approach. I downloaded and reinstalled the 10.12.2 update from apple, which restored my AppleHDA.kext to factory. I then ran audio_CloverALC from Toleda : https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-120.command.zip

Worked like a dream. Toleda, tip my hat to ya.

Hopefully there is a fix for MultiBeast in the future.

my version of EFI mounter should always mount the EFI it's available here

my version of EFI mounter should always mount the EFI it's available here

Thanks. I never had a problem mounting the EFI with anything except the newest Multibeast. Even when I manually mounted it, Multibeast would fail. Appreciate the link for future reference though! I had been using Clover Config or terminal to do it up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back