CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all I recently installed Yosemite on my Lenovo y510p and I'm working on getting Multibeast set up but everytime I check something to be installed I get the Spinning rainbow of death. I can still use the rest of the computer but Multibeast just wont work. Any thoughts?

Hi all I recently installed Yosemite on my Lenovo y510p and I'm working on getting Multibeast set up but everytime I check something to be installed I get the Spinning rainbow of death. I can still use the rest of the computer but Multibeast just wont work. Any thoughts?
Sounds like an issue with your computer.

I have the same problem... It all works find with Mountain Lion but with 10.2 it does finally respond after about a 30 second to 2 minute wait for each click. My system is old:
HP wx4400 MB
1.8 G core 2 duo
Nvidia GEForce 9400 GT (works great on ML, struggling to get accel working on Yosemite.
4G DDR2 ram

Like I said system is solid with MS and Linux. Once multibeast does its thing works fine, although if I start multibeast after reboot, jut as slow as after install ( I was thinking that once mysystem was configured it would be better.

I'm getting the same issue.. been trying to select the stuff i need in it for the past 40min. Third time it just stopped responding at all.

ASUS Z97M
i7 4790K
Zotac GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back