Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always great job, thanks guys.

Article: MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Did you reboot after installing?

Yes, rebooted after installing, but I can only boot my system in safe mode, (gets stuck at the Apple logo) :(
As someone mentioned: "killed the system , booting takes too long". In safe mode reinstalled the previous FakeSMC with plugins, then I can boot in normal mode but the frequencies and temperature details gone away....

For me, the new multibeast works fine.FakeSMC works fine, audio works fine, everything is ok. Thanks for the update. :)

I have a stupid question, like Wolfie81.
Sorry, I never ran again the MB after my installation, few months ago. All was good, so I did not touch.

But I want to try with the new USB3 Universal, for my front USB3 where I cannot plug a USB2 device.

Do I need to select all again, to apply MB?
Or I can just select this single new USB3 Universal, and all the other settings will remain on my hack?

Thanks for your info

If I'm a couple versions behind but yet everything seems to be working fine (with the exception of my 2nd display flickering from time to time using HD4000) is there any reason to update to this? My hack works I don't want to do something to mess it up

Thank you!

As this is the first MB update since building my hack, what is the protocol here?

Should I leave it as my computer works perfectly, or is it always best to be running on latest MB and something to gain?
If i need to install MB, is it just a matter of installing and reticking all the relevant boxes in MB and reboot?

Thank you again.

Wondering the same thing

Surely i don't mix anything, obviously after deleting old fakesmc completely i reinstall this version and after restart boom...it's stucked at loading on verbose mode remains freezes.

After that i kept FakeSMC 5.2.724 and combined with 5.2.655 sensors and voilla, it worked!

I am facing same problem after updating to the new FakeSMC stucked at boot

MultiBeast 5.4.1 Released 2013-07-23

Internal Changes:
- Updated FakeSMC and Plugins to kozlek's branch v5.2.725 but with auto-update disabled
- Fixed updating of Themes to only delete Default theme folder instead of the Themes folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back