Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 5.4 Update

I understood the problem with iMessage is because fileNVRAM was removed. Is there a way to run the latest Chimera without breaking iMessage? Perhaps adding fileNVRAm manually?
Yes, you can download and install it yourself.

Hi, thank you so much for this. Quick question: does this version of multibeast do away with kernel panics on usb 3.0 storage insert? Basically whenever I connect my USB 3.0 external hard drive it panics my 10.8.3 installation on a z77x up5th. I tried running the older (original) multibeast and install only the usb 3.0 related driver but it didn't seem to work. Can you please tell me how I can remove the bad driver and then install the old one? Thank you!

I hate the new update, I can't get iMessages to work and I don't understand, I would love for a new update as fast as possible, I love tonymacx86 and this website. He is an incredible guy putting all this together. Just please fix this issue, it also seems to me that my DSDT doesn't work correctly. On one PC I built, the DSDT.aml file would show up black, now its white and never changes. I cannot get iMessages or FaceTime, as a matter of fact I can't log in to App Store, or iCloud. I love this software and I'm not trying to be rude, or a troller, but it would be awesome to get a version of FileNVRAM of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back