Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 5.1 Update

Added 1080p Display to Customization -> Boot Options

Not gonna muss up my system just for this feature as everything is working fine.

However I would like to do just this option. How would I go about doing so?

Not gonna muss up my system just for this feature as everything is working fine.

You can do it without MultiBeast. Navigate to the Extra folder and open your 'org.chameleon.Boot.plist' with TextEdit. Then paste the following anywhere within all the other stuff that's in there:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>

All it does is make your Apple boot screen a higher resolution so the apple logo appears sharper and smaller. It does not make the boot screen fill the complete extent of your display (if you've got widescreen). The black border will remain. And the Apple logo will still appear stretched.

Run MultiBeast and only choose that option. There is no need to edit files by hand.

Works great the new HW monitor, I just wished it had ram speed. For those having problems just erase your fakesmc in your extensions, and reinstall through multibeast.

Thank you!

Every time the OS starts, the HWMonitor Preferences window pops up. Is there a way to disable it?

With new fake smc, all working i have added the Geforece Monitor with my GTX 560 Ti

Thks you lolzek :)

Hardware : i5-2500k stock SSDT
GA Z68 MA D2H B3 1.3 (With PCI-E 3.0)
EFI BIOS
GTX 560 Ti
8 GB RAM

I finally was able to get my audio working with Multibeast 5.1.1 -- that is until I reboot. :(

I ran Multibeast with the following items checked:

UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation
Drivers>Audio>Realtek>Without DSDT>ALC898
Customization>System Definitions>iMac>iMac 12.2

After installing with Multibeast (no reboot yet) the audio works just fine with either the orange/black sounds ports. Once I restart, the volume icon is greyed out and the System Preferences > Sound > Output tab is once again empty. The patched AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler1.kext files (installed by Multibeast) are still in the S/L/E folder.

Anybody have any idea what I'm missing here??

I'm using Mountain Lion 10.8.2 with the following hardware:

Motherboard: ZX77-UD5H (F4 BIOS)
CPU: i5-3570K
Disk: Crucial M4 128GB

Have you tried to update your BIOS/UEFI BIOS to F14?
That may help to solve your sound issues.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back