Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOww Thanks.....

NVClock.kext for FakeSMC still crashes my machine in a heap every time I try and use it.
Without this how am I supposed to see what speed or temp my GTX670 is running at?

Everything else appears to be working nicely though. Many thanks guys, awesome work :)

Also noticed that with a base install and MB5.0.2 my Geekbench score has risen to 14500 from 11600 on MB4.6.1

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

The USB3 driver from MultiBeast 4.6 is needed on my Maximus V Gene, because the one in MB5 Doesn't work.

I do not mean to be rude but.....there ARE people with Radeon cards.....why are there just GeForce card drivers?

Otherwise....thanks!!!!
You don't need them since 67xx kexts and such are already shipped by OSX. Radeon cards like 7xxx are unsupported at all (same for Nvidia cards never relased for OSX).

Very sincere thank you. Been working on ML and just hitting the wall, hoping for you gents to throw the lifeline.

NVClock.kext for FakeSMC still crashes my machine in a heap every time I try and use it.
Without this how am I supposed to see what speed or temp my GTX670 is running at?

Everything else appears to be working nicely though. Many thanks guys, awesome work :)

Also noticed that with a base install and MB5.0.2 my Geekbench score has risen to 14500 from 11600 on MB4.6.1
The version of NVClockX in MultiBeast 5 does NOT support Kepler based cards. I don't know if it will ever support them.

This is the version of Applehda Mountain Lion?
No, MultiBeast 5.0 rolls back to the patched Lion AppleHDAs which works fine in Mountain Lion.

toleda is working on patching the Mountain Lion AppleHDAs. Once they are 100% we will add them to a future MultiBeast release.

Instalation Failed

I get installation failed message when i tried to install Multibeast 5.02 with DSDT

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-14 at 7.43.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-14 at 7.43.09 PM.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 189

My GTX 550 Ti 1G also BSOD:(
COOL! Thanks a million for your hard work. The changelog doesn't mention the GeForce GTX 550 Ti, does this version of MultiBeast do anything with regards to this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back