Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

MultiBeast 5.0.2 now available for download.

Fixed the installation of OpenCL patch for the GTX 670 / 689 / 690.
Fixed the NVIDIA patch names to make it easier to see what cards the patches are for.

What abut GTX 560 non TI GPUs . I cant install CUDA, and Lexmark give an error get full resolution from the install screen give correct memory and card name in system profiler. there is no option in multibeast to fix this cards problems?

Help us also.

Nice one.
Can you tell me if there are any benefits of using any new kext and new futures from Multibeast 5 on old EP45-ud3p. I use sound and net kexts but Im wonder if there is recommendation to use other kexts for Mountain Lion for older boards like power management etc.. after DSDT instal 10.8 with Multibeast 4.6?
thank you

how do i go back to my old sound driver ALC898? do i just erase and replace with my Time Machine at the "Extensions" folder? every time i reboot my speakers tend to give a static sound :(

Great! I manually updated my Dell XPS Studio 8000 to mountain Lion but this version would most certainly saved me a bunch of time. Shows me to have more patience to save my time ;-)

Great Job!

WOW!! Thanks!!!

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

well this is extraordinary. not only do i no longer need to rollback a bunch of my USB kexts to use the old PXHCD USB 3.0 kext, but this new hacked caldigit kext is working much much better than USB 3.0 has ever worked before. I would routinely have to reboot to get devices recognized or hotplug them several times. So far its worked perfectly with every device i have tried and on the first plug, even with all ports occupied. it was very difficult to get all ports working at once with the old driver. Bravo!
g\

PS- Etron Chipset on my board

Hey, the DSDT ALC889 driver is 10.7.4, could you make it for ML? Thanks

Seeing the following error message in install.log,

kextcache: //System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext is not authentic; omitting from prelinked kernel.

Special Thanks

Hi can you advise what: Added NVIDIA GTX 670/680/690 Support to Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> Graphics NVIDIA GTX 670/680/690 Support does exactly as my GTX670 works out of the box (the only thing i updated was to patch openCL in a kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back