Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mac Man or Tony? this drivers fix the issues on the GTS450 ???? thanks for your hard work u are awesome guys!

Thanks guys!!!! So fast!
I am getting crashes after using MB 4.6.1 on a perfect install.... hope this works!

All is good on an Z68XP-UD3 with i7, except with the Geforce GT 440 (2gb) (System Profiler only shows it as 1gb) when I change the resolution in System Preferences for my Dell 30", I get the "blue screen." and a reboot is required. I have seen this issue listed before with ML (with other cards also), but have not seen any suggestions for a resolution (sic) err - fix.

is there a fix for intel usb 3.0? My Gigabyte Z77-DS3H recognizes only USB 3.0 devices in the 3.0 ports but no 2.0 devices.

Cleaning installing 10.8 on a P9X79. System installs fine with PCIRootUID=0.

However, after installing Multibeast 5.0.1, the system won't boot. Did some digging around, and it appears as if org.chameleon.Boot.plist doesn't exist in the /Extra folder after installing Chimera. Might this be the issue? The install also fails if I am trying to install any boot options.

Installing Chimera results in the same file missing!

You guys rock! Expect another donation from me :)

I got up and did a little dance and now everyone at work thinks im weird. They just dont' get it. They're all windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back