Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 4.0.1: Lion Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be me but I just ran the Lion Multibeast on an old Quad Core Easybeast Lion installation selecting Easybeast, System Utilities and the Migration Tool and on reboot I had no USB functionality. I fixed it by removing the drive and hooking it up to another Hack and re-installing Multibeast 4 but this time I selected IOUSBFamilyrollback too and all came good. I thought IOUSBFamilyrollback was supposed to be installed by default on Easybeast? No biggie but anyways look out in case it wasn't just me.

So far I haven't been able to get USB or audio working using the easybeast 4.0.1 method. I have tried a few different times.

Thanks MacMan, but...
How can i install MultiBeast on my RAID (software) system?

spackley said:
Could be me but I just ran the Lion Multibeast on an old Quad Core Easybeast Lion installation selecting Easybeast, System Utilities and the Migration Tool and on reboot I had no USB functionality. I fixed it by removing the drive and hooking it up to another Hack and re-installing Multibeast 4 but this time I selected IOUSBFamilyrollback too and all came good. I thought IOUSBFamilyrollback was supposed to be installed by default on Easybeast? No biggie but anyways look out in case it wasn't just me.

i tired to install again adding IOUSBFamilyrollback but no joy. tried yet another fresh lion install and selected easybeast and IOUSBFamilyrollback but mouse and keyboard still dont work

KeNgoaiDao said:
Thanks MacMan, but...
How can i install MultiBeast on my RAID (software) system?

Well, you need /Extra and bootloader instalations on your helper partitions, and the rest on your main partition. So you can install everything on your main parittion, and move the stuff that goes to the helper partitions again. Or just setup your own helper partitions, it's much easier, just install the kexts with multibeast.

FYI, still says 4.0.0 on the main screen.

When I use the new chimera, I cannot boot without arch=i386 thus I rolled back to the 1.4 one.

Using 4.0.1 caused me to have to use GraphicsEnabler=no on boot, I tried to install it via multibeast, but now I get Installation Failed when I try to install anything?

I ran this then ran the MultiBeast 3.9: Snow Leopard Edition to regain usb 3 on my Sabertooth x58 board.

Hmmm... I have Multibeast 3.9 on my 10.7.1 but when i install Multibeast 4.0 my system dozen`t start... The PC restarts automatically..

hmm... i Have a Sabertooth P67 with a GTX 560Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back