Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 4.0.1: Lion Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
sosh3 said:
mactopc said:
after applying the 4.0.1 multibeast update I cannot access my usb keyboard and mouse. The system comes up but I don't know how to fix. Please help.

The same here: no USB, so no login. System is running, i can access it remotely. USB rollback was selected and the rest was usual for my system. Too bad we have no native iBoot for Lion:(, now I have to install something just to rollback to old Multibeast, 4.x is no go at the moment.

Repaired Lion installation with 3.8 - everything works again..

CAn you tell me how to repair the installation with multibeast 3.8 if you dont have any mouse and keyboard????????????????????????????

harmsen said:
sosh3 said:
mactopc said:
after applying the 4.0.1 multibeast update I cannot access my usb keyboard and mouse. The system comes up but I don't know how to fix. Please help.

The same here: no USB, so no login. System is running, i can access it remotely. USB rollback was selected and the rest was usual for my system. Too bad we have no native iBoot for Lion:(, now I have to install something just to rollback to old Multibeast, 4.x is no go at the moment.

Repaired Lion installation with 3.8 - everything works again..

CAn you tell me how to repair the installation with multibeast 3.8 if you dont have any mouse and keyboard????????????????????????????

Keyword: install something:). Well, what I did - plug in spare SATA HDD, install SL 10.6.0 with iBoot just to get USB keyboard/mouse working and get access to the primary HDD/boot partition. Run Multibeast 3.8(with proved configuration checks) and install it not on the SL partition but on Lion's. Reboot and..Lion is alive again. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back