Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 2.1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either my internet is mega playing up or the Multibeast download link is broken / 4kbs. Any chance of a mirror?

So there's 64-bit support for Radeon 5xxx cards now?

Or am I confused?

Also curious if 64 bit mode supported now...? Also, Apple has begun seeding 10.6.5... should have official drivers? Has anyone used this update?

I'm going to build my own Hackintosh. I wanna built in 6GB of RAM, but I don't know which Graphic Card to chose. Is there a good NVidia Card that works perfectly on 64-bit with MultiBreast?

Thanks

Sorry for my English

Curious as to whether anyone else has experienced their hardware being recognized right away on a fresh install. It seems that even at X.6.3, my CPU and GPU devices were ID'd correctly. (Though the GPU doesn't allow for increased resolution and only displays 256mb of VRAM).
Cheers

Registered just to say thanks - I now have my Dell XPS 420 with an ATI 5770 card working at 1080p res - just waiting to see how Warhammer Online runs :)

Vervet Enabler enables my second screen, which is great, thank you! However when using the Vervet family the system is very jerky. Mousing around is met with lots of pauses between selectable fields. Any hints on how to smooth it out? Switched back to Uakari with one head for now, runs silky smooth. :) Gigabyte 5750

Thank you!

Does this fix the problems with the ATI 4650 card? I read how others have solved the issue with the card, but it was easier for me to switch it out for an old 9400gt card that I had.

As far as I know we are still in 32bit for the ATI 5xxx series, with graphics enabler set to no.

Can someone please explain the com.apple.boot.plist kexts and what they do? I also don't understand the graphics enabler=yes/no end of it either. I know that 32 bit and 64 bit will load into what is selected, but I don't understand what this kext does and what benefits I could see by setting graphicsenabler=yes or no? Basically I want this hackintosh to load and look as close to a mac on boot up as possible. Currently loaded to 64bit graphicsenabler=no on a evga nvidia gts 250. Any thoughts? Thanks

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back