Contribute
Register

Multibeast 10 - High Sierra Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea as I did a clean install of HS on my Z270X Ultra Gaming and a Samsung NVMe disk using UniBeast 8 and MultiBeast 10 and never saw any messages like you are getting.

I have no idea as I did a clean install of HS on my Z270X Ultra Gaming and a Samsung NVMe disk using UniBeast 8 and MultiBeast 10 and never saw any messages like you are getting.
Well it seems that it's doing the job, just the error message is showing...

Maybe cause i have two hdds as well? One is for storage and the other for CC backups...

same exact issue here.. Even if I try to mount the EFI myself, it fails and says:

11/08/17 13:05:43 - Unmounting EFI
11/08/17 13:05:43 - Unmountaing EFI failed. Exiting.

I have an SSD, and High Sierra in APFS

same exact issue here.. Even if I try to mount the EFI myself, it fails and says:

11/08/17 13:05:43 - Unmounting EFI
11/08/17 13:05:43 - Unmountaing EFI failed. Exiting.

I have an SSD, and High Sierra in APFS

Check if the changes are done. In my case it actually works, but Multibeast says it failed. So all good.

Hi I'm facing issue using multibeast for 13.1 High Sierra. I'm trying to install audio and every time install fails.

If i dont mount EFI using clover it fails stating unable to mount EFI. If i mount EFI it fails stating unable to unmount EFI HDMI sound is not working. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back