CPU
RYZEN 9 3900X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I want to start by thanking @kgp (and his sources) AND drevan BY SHARING YOUR FILES.
IN THE MOST SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT
1-
Download EFI MOUNTER
2- Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast
3- WHEN FINISHED RUN EFI MOUNTER,OPEN YOUR USB EFI FILE & COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR USB EFI FILE MY EFI USB LINK BELOW(
IMPORTANT=DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING FOR STRANGE THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS CONFIGURATION)
4-WHEN FINISH REBOOT PRESS F11 AND CHOOSE UEFI (YOUR NAME) USB & PRESS ENTER (PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT)
5-USE DISK UTILITY AND FORMAT YOUR SSD OR HDD AS
Mac OS EXTENDED JOURNALED AND GUID Partition Map
6-CLICK INSTALL OS
7-WHEN REBOOT PRESS F11 AGAIN CHOOSE UEFI (YOUR NAME) USB & ENTER(PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT)
IT MAY FAIL ONE OR TWO TIMES. IT IS NECESSARY REPEAT THE PROCEDURE AGAIN.
8-WHEN YOU REACH DESKTOP
1-DOWNLOAD NVIDIA WEB DRIVER macOS 10.13.2 High Sierra (17C88) THEN INSTALL BUT NOT REBOOT.
2-DOWNNLOAD and run shilohh's script (AGDPfix)
3-Delete IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext from S/L/E

4-DOWNLOAD my IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext,link below and put on the desktop.DOWNLOAD AND RUNKextBeast

(Check in System/Library/Extensions)
5-Replace your efisystem for my efiystem link below
AUDIO:
DOWNLOAD MultiBeast - High Sierra 10.2.0

INSTALL ONLY VOODOOHDA V2. 9.0d10
audiomidi.png
audio.png
bluetooh.png

Attachments

• EFI USB.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 520
  • IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext.zip
    391.5 KB · Views: 244
  • efisystem.zip
    18.5 MB · Views: 350
  • geekbench.png
    geekbench.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 496
  • geekbench1.png
    geekbench1.png
    2 MB · Views: 471
  • lg4kresolution.png
    lg4kresolution.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 437
  • ssd.png
    ssd.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 4k.png
    4k.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 481
  • osx.png
    osx.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 422
I want to start by thanking @kgp (and his sources) AND drevan BY SHARING YOUR FILES.
IN THE MOST SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT
1-
Download EFI MOUNTER
2- Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast
3- WHEN FINISHED RUN EFI MOUNTER,OPEN YOUR USB EFI FILE & COPY AND PASTE IN YOUR USB EFI FILE MY EFI USB LINK BELOW(IMPORTANT=DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING FOR STRANGE THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS CONFIGURATION)
4-WHEN FINISH REBOOT PRESS F11 AND CHOOSE UEFI (YOUR NAME) USB & PRESS ENTER (PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT)
5-USE DISK UTILITY AND FORMAT YOUR SSD OR HDD AS
Mac OS EXTENDED JOURNALED AND GUID Partition Map
6-CLICK INSTALL OS
7-WHEN REBOOT PRESS F11 AGAIN CHOOSE UEFI (YOUR NAME) USB & ENTER(PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT)
IT MAY FAIL ONE OR TWO TIMES. IT IS NECESSARY REPEAT THE PROCEDURE AGAIN.
8-WHEN YOU REACH DESKTOP
1-DOWNLOAD NVIDIA WEB DRIVER macOS 10.13.2 High Sierra (17C88) THEN INSTALL BUT NOT REBOOT.
2-DOWNNLOAD and run shilohh's script (AGDPfix)
3-Delete IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext from S/L/E

4-DOWNLOAD my IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext,link below and put on the desktop.DOWNLOAD AND RUNKextBeast

(Check in System/Library/Extensions)
5-Replace your efisystem for my efiystem link below
AUDIO:
DOWNLOAD MultiBeast - High Sierra 10.2.0

INSTALL ONLY VOODOOHDA V2. 9.0d10
View attachment 310768 View attachment 310769 View attachment 310770

Hi

I have the exact same motherboard but my cpu is a i7-5820k and a GTX 950 Graphics Card; I followed your guide but my computer will not boot from the UniBeast usb drive. I am wondering if there can be a wrong bios setting that would prevent my computer from booting. Would you mind posting your Bios settings?
Thanks

Hey, i wanted to thank you for your EFI Folders :)

I have a MSI X99 Gaming 9 Ack Mainboard + 6850k and had problems updating to HS.. I was happy with Sierra 10.12.6 but i wanted High Sierra that much.

Now its working!!!!

Screenshot_Mac_Info.png

Im happy except for one thing:

XCPM is not working. And my CPU is OC to 4,2GHZ but Intel Gadget shows permanent 3,8 GHZ.

Do you have a fix for that?

Thank you

Hey,
I am attempting a build with X99a sli plus and intel i7 6800k. I was wondering wheter you have been able to update to the latest High Sierra version, which now is 13.5?

Hey, i wanted to thank you for your EFI Folders :)

I have a MSI X99 Gaming 9 Ack Mainboard + 6850k and had problems updating to HS.. I was happy with Sierra 10.12.6 but i wanted High Sierra that much.

Now its working!!!!

View attachment 333969

Im happy except for one thing:

XCPM is not working. And my CPU is OC to 4,2GHZ but Intel Gadget shows permanent 3,8 GHZ.

Do you have a fix for that?

Thank you
Hey, have you managed to get power managment working with that setup?

Hey, have you managed to get power managment working with that setup?
Powermanagement is working fine. OC is working too, but i had to oc the BLCK instead of multiplier.

Powermanagement is working fine. OC is working too, but i had to oc the BLCK instead of multiplier.
Hello, thanks for the response.
It would be much appreciated if you could point out the steps you followed to get it working, or if you followed any guide in the forum (so far I have not been able to get it working anyhow). Also, are you using fakecpuid 0x040674–Broadwell-e or 0x0306F2–Haswell-e as @eliob had in his EFI folder?
I'd also be thankful if you could share your EFI folder

Sorry for late answer, i will share my EFI Folder tomorrow evening with you. No time atm, sorry.

Here it is, have fun trying :)

Attachments

• Working Clover 24.07.2018 HS 10.13.5 .zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 217
Here it is, have fun trying :)
thank you very much!
just a couple of questions please :) why are there two "config.plist"? which one do you use for the bootable usb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back