Contribute
Register

MSI p55GD65 help me for installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have sucessfully installed mac

i got the desktop

now i have to update mac....but nt getting connected...iit takes ip address n stuff

yet its not connecting..

and also how to find dsdt.aml

some one help me now

i have installed mc n got update

i am not able to update

its pinginging in terminal...but safari is nt browsing....

and also help me how to use the cd....i burnt multibeast into cd using nero, but nt opening in mac....so suggest me a way to write into cd and open it.

also to apply dsdt.aml

Thanks for the PM of the file I just saw it I'm going to try it out I'll post back with results.

Yes if you wouldn't mind I'd love to try it out if you definately have sleep working there is a good chance that EIST might be working too! The way I've read on the forums to test if it's working is to enter in a boot option to boot into 32-bit mode, and open MSR Tools since it only works in 32-bit mode. Then you should see if it's working correctly. With EIST in CPU-Z with Windows 7 64 bit my i5 750 is around 1.2ghz idle and light browsing/chatting.

I believe the option is different for different boot loaders.

-x32 and arch=i386

I've got good news, and bad news.

Good news is EIST is working.

Bad news is it jumps from 1.3ghz to over 3.0ghz ever few seconds. @.@

Still missing sound on my end, but sleep works best I've ever gotten it to with those files Chovus. Thanks now if I can just work out sound, and get more feedback on this EIST issue we are well on our way to a nice hackintosh!

BTW What update are you on Chovus? 10.6, 10.6.2 or 10.6.3?

I am on 10.6.3 and audio works for me using :
LegacHDA / ALC 889
and
10.6.2 AppleHDAinstaller

....I will check my EIST, and report back.

p.s Audio can work with VoodooHDA too, but I think it's better to use first way...even 5.1 is working

rahul2001 said:
some one help me now

i have installed mc n got update

i am not able to update

its pinginging in terminal...but safari is nt browsing....

and also help me how to use the cd....i burnt multibeast into cd using nero, but nt opening in mac....so suggest me a way to write into cd and open it.

also to apply dsdt.aml

Why to burn MULTIbeast, when you can run it from HDD?!
And dsdt.aml you can find if you Google "gd65 dsdt.aml" and search in Polish language

i am nt able tp update to 10.6.2 or 3 bcoz my network card driver nt installed

so i am running multibeast..... but nt able to install drivers for network card

also help me in booting options..without iboot i am nt able to boot even after using multibeast

just follow the guide...you cant miss!

I downloaded Combo update 10.6.3 from Windows...so I run that also from HDD.

In MultiBeast, I used just userDSDT and .aml file that I found on some Polish forum....told you how to find it. After that, network should work (after restart offcourse). For sound and ATA you should check TONY BLOG

I hav downloaded 10.6.3. update

after installing the update

i run multibeast and use easy beast, disk utility and applications
and gave restart, but after restarting i cant boot without i boot cd and if i use i boot cd

after sometime i wont get the dislpay

I need help from someone who is having msi p55gd65 motherboard
1.I need help from using multibeast step
2.make my system boot
3. install audio and other drivers

After running multibeast and applying DSDT patch,audio,network,graphics and restart

without i boot i get erroe boot0:= error

with i boot cd , it will load login screen but my mouse and keyboard wont work and will freeze....

i need someone's help to apply multibeast and to boot without iboot and atleast i get audio

uh, i believe there's no way of installing multibeast without booting back on...i messed up selecting the options and when i restarted it wouldn't restart....and i've tried everything i could think of...i know you won't like this but i had to just do a fresh install...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back