Contribute
Register

MSI H81I/Pentium G3258/PNY Geforce GT 430/10.8.5 *NO DSDT!* Fully working! everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FakeCPUID of 0x000206F0 Work nicely for me with Clover EFI Bootloader.
No DSDT
Here are my spec:
Pentium G3258 (stable at 4.2 no voltage tweak)
4 GB of RAM
MSI H81M-P33
GTX 650 1 GB GDDR5

View attachment 121368View attachment 121367View attachment 121365View attachment 121366
Hey by the way did you already know the FakeCPUID trick or got it from me? Because I think someone else may have already discovered that.
Also with my new GTX 760 Mini-ITX gaming I got 1920x1080 Apple Boot Screen without stretching all I had to do was go into BIOS and select from boot options menu Only UEFI and MSI Fast Boot to enable full UEFI no CSM legacy bios emulation. As another good thing Clover got unstretched too.

Hey by the way did you already know the FakeCPUID trick or got it from me? Because I think someone else may have already discovered that.
Also with my new GTX 760 Mini-ITX gaming I got 1920x1080 Apple Boot Screen without stretching all I had to do was go into BIOS and select from boot options menu Only UEFI and MSI Fast Boot to enable full UEFI no CSM legacy bios emulation. As another good thing Clover got unstretched too.

I already knew the FakeCPUID trick. I initially use 0x000106E0, it doesn't work well, Cinebench CPU score sucks.
So, I went ahead and change to different ids, 0x000206F0 works the best.
By the way, do you have any idea on how to make the Intel HD graphic on this CPU works?

Screen Shot 2015-01-11 at 4.09.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-11 at 4.15.11 PM.png
What kind of geek bench scores are you guys getting ?
Im getting 6427 at 4.2ghz & 6741 4.4ghz with 4gb ram Single stick.

Yup. Using cpufake ID, with 0x0306A0 ivy bridge id's. I wonder if different ids will increase performance.

Yup. Using cpufake ID, with 0x0306A0 ivy bridge id's. I wonder if different ids will increase performance.

Yes, it does. if you put the first id that I have tried, 0x0106E0. The cpu score of cinebench go way down to 60. I should tried ivy's id long before. Stupid me!

Thanks! Everything works fine now.

Hi, I try to create a Hackintosh with a Gigabyte B85-HD3, a GTX 760 and a Pentium G3258. I used my old Macintosh HD with Yosemite from my old Pc and put it in my new system. I try too boot with the config.plst from stehor but now I stuck in a boot loop or when i boot in safe mode and verbose mode it stucks at root device uuid is .... Have u any Idea too help me?
Thanks for help

Edit: I restart my PC today and now i can reach the Apple loading screen but it goes slower and slower and then it freezes

Hi, I try to create a Hackintosh with a Gigabyte B85-HD3, a GTX 760 and a Pentium G3258. I used my old Macintosh HD with Yosemite from my old Pc and put it in my new system. I try too boot with the config.plst from stehor but now I stuck in a boot loop or when i boot in safe mode and verbose mode it stucks at root device uuid is .... Have u any Idea too help me?
Thanks for help

Edit: I restart my PC today and now i can reach the Apple loading screen but it goes slower and slower and then it freezes

you have to use the FakeCPUID in clover...

I also have this problem ( slow, very slow ) with celeron and Asrock H81 ...that's because the system does not recognize the microprocessor and stays at 800mhz :(

I what I do is to manually delete the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext.

and then and always will speed limit, in my case to 2.8Ghz (Celeron 1840) ;)

is a high end machine jajajajaja xDDDD
clap.gif

regards
bye1.gif

Thanks for help

Try this config file in post one. Credit the thread starter for this.
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...th-speedstep-yosemite-1010-and-mavericks-109/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back