CPU
i7-7700HQ/HM175
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti + HD 630,1920x1680
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Recently, I update to Mojave and approached many problems, luckly I solve black screen issue with SKL spoofing. But I got sleep/wake issue whitch USB or battery caused. I didn't get similar problems in High Sierra, I don't know why!
here's part of system log:

000265.065359 MSI EPF USB@14300000: IOUSBHostDevice::setConfigurationGated: compliance violation: failed to enable remote wake
000994.253642 IOUSBHostHIDDevice: IOUSBHostHIDDevice::interruptReadComplete: IO error 0xe00002ed, 3 retries remaining
Idle Sleep Preventers: <private>
Low battery threshold is not specified! Defaulting to 0x32
High standby delay is not specified! Defaulting to 0x2a30

these log full fill my system log, that's serious ugly and boring.
There's no EHC1 and EHC2 in my DSDT and I'v also inject USBInjectALL.kext with UIAC override, but still can't solve my problem. I have no idea how to solve these problems, Is there any solutions, Please help! I'll appreciate it.

Attachments

• debug_12242.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Recently, I update to Mojave and approached many problems, luckly I solve black screen issue with SKL spoofing. But I got sleep/wake issue whitch USB or battery caused. I didn't get similar problems in High Sierra, I don't know why!
here's part of system log:

these log full fill my system log, that's serious ugly and boring.
There's no EHC1 and EHC2 in my DSDT and I'v also inject USBInjectALL.kext with UIAC override, but still can't solve my problem. I have no idea how to solve these problems, Is there any solutions, Please help! I'll appreciate it.

Create custom SSDT and eliminate port HS07 as that device is doing crazy things (obviously not supported by macOS).
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back