Contribute
Register

MSI gf63 thin 9sc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have set the correct GPU. But I can't get those error screens that appear on reboot or shutdown removed.
what error screens?

does you mac boot to desktop correctly?

what error screens?

does you mac boot to desktop correctly?

The startup is successful but in case of restart or shutdown this error appears.

MVIMG_20200812_181938.jpg

Hi sorry for the late reply i used the laptop guide here on this site but to make things easier for you please find my working EFI folder below, this laptop will not install OSX directly you will need to take out the 2.5 hard drive or m.2 card which ever one your using plug it into a other Tosh or mac VAI usb or internal up to you and install the OSX after install re-install back your drive into the laptop and use the EFI below to boot into your OSX.
This Laptop will not see the EFI partiton from your hard drive so you will need to put the EFI folder below onto your USB EFi partition and boot your system using the USB.
in your BIOS the only thing you need to change is under
1: Security/Secure Boot/Secure Boot (( Disabled ))
2:Boot/BootUP NumberLock State ((OFF ))
3:Boot/Fast Boot (( Disabled ))
4:Boot/ Boot Option 1 (( Set To The USB ))
Save and exit bios
added kext ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext / ACPIBatteryManager.kext / VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
and BroadcomWiFiInjector.kext / i changed my wifi m.2 card to Broadcom BCM94352Z Wireless-AC 867Mbps WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 Card in order to get my wifi working hope this helps.
But theres still the problem with getting Intel UHD 630 graphics working i am getting 4mb not running fully
This Efi is running Mac OSX 10.15.2 Catalina
Any one have a bigsur efi??

I am getting panic on gf63,does anyone boot successfully with big sur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back