Contribute
Register

MSI GE60 2PC installer problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ResetHDA enabled, it works after 1st and 2nd reboot (the 2nd reboot needed 3 o 4 more seconds to boot btw). But after 3 or more reboots, again does not work.

So.. is ResetHDA helping or are the results inconclusive?

Is your patched AppleHDA based on the AppleHDA from the version of OS X that you're running?

So.. is ResetHDA helping or are the results inconclusive?

Is your patched AppleHDA based on the AppleHDA from the version of OS X that you're running?

I think resetHDA is working but not allways. After enable the resetHDA in my config and reboot, while booting, in verbose mode, I can see that HDA was resetting, but it didn't reset it any more after reboot.

I think my patched AppleHDA is for 10.9.1 (Toleda said that in the post). But I've seen people with yosemite using it. So wired. Maybe I can "force" the resethda in every boot or something?

I think resetHDA is working but not allways. After enable the resetHDA in my config and reboot, while booting, in verbose mode, I can see that HDA was resetting, but it didn't reset it any more after reboot.

ResetHDA has nothing to do with verbose boot. It is something that Clover does prior to booting the OS.

I think my patched AppleHDA is for 10.9.1 (Toleda said that in the post).

You should update it to the current AppleHDA... Requires knowing a little bit about how patched AppleHDA is created (you can use Platforms/layout files, and pinconfig data in AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver from the current version).

ResetHDA has nothing to do with verbose boot. It is something that Clover does prior to booting the OS.

You should update it to the current AppleHDA... Requires knowing a little bit about how patched AppleHDA is created (you can use Platforms/layout files, and pinconfig data in AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver from the current version).

Sorry, I don't know how to do what you told me. I don't know too much about AppleHDA. If I give you the toleda's applehda, can you patch a yosemite one for me with the toleda's platforms/layour files, etc?

Sorry, I don't know how to do what you told me. I don't know too much about AppleHDA. If I give you the toleda's applehda, can you patch a yosemite one for me with the toleda's platforms/layour files, etc?

You should learn about how AppleHDA is patched...

I could give you an on-the-fly AppleHDA for Clover...

You should learn about how AppleHDA is patched...

I could give you an on-the-fly AppleHDA for Clover...

Ok, give me the on-the-fly one and instructions to use it (I think I just have to paste it to EFI/Clover/kexts/others) and use the correct config.plist. Thank you :)

Ok, give me the on-the-fly one and instructions to use it (I think I just have to paste it to EFI/Clover/kexts/others) and use the correct config.plist. Thank you :)

Patched AppleHDA and AppleHDA injectors do not work from EFI/Clover/kexts...

Try attached...

- Make sure vanilla AppleHDA.kext is installed to /S/L/E.
- Install AppleHDA_ALC892L1.kext to /S/L/E using Kext Wizard.
- Repair permissions & rebuild cache.
- The clover.plist contains patches for config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch, add them to your config.plist
- Reboot.
- Rebuld cache again.
- Reboot 2x.

Note: Assuming you already have the correct DSDT patches...

Attachments

• AppleHDA_ALC892L1_Clover.zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 46
Patched AppleHDA and AppleHDA injectors do not work from EFI/Clover/kexts...

Try attached...

- Make sure vanilla AppleHDA.kext is installed to /S/L/E.
- Install AppleHDA_ALC892L1.kext to /S/L/E using Kext Wizard.
- Repair permissions & rebuild cache.
- The clover.plist contains patches for config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch, add them to your config.plist
- Reboot.
- Rebuld cache again.
- Reboot 2x.

Note: Assuming you already have the correct DSDT patches...

I've followed your instructions, but not audio or device recognized. Here you are ioreg, patchmatic, native applehda I'm using (extracted with pacifist from yosemite installer) and my config.plist.

Attachments

• No audio.zip
    453.7 KB · Views: 78
I've followed your instructions, but not audio or device recognized. Here you are ioreg, patchmatic, native applehda I'm using (extracted with pacifist from yosemite installer) and my config.plist.

If you failed to make a backup of vanilla AppleHDA... Do a fresh install to obtain vanilla AppleHDA.kext.

If you failed to make a backup of vanilla AppleHDA... Do a fresh install to obtain vanilla AppleHDA.kext.

It should not be neccesary. I've used the yosemite installer AppleHDA extracted with pacifist many times to get audio working on my desktop with toleda's clover 100 command and allways worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back