i9 10900k
Graphics
5700xt
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Ok, I've installed it!! Yeah! And I'm in desktop. The hd4600 works with 1.5gb vram, but without qe/ci. I'm using the rehabman hd4600 config.plis which has the patched to work with it. Maybe I should try different igplatformids.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

All is installed OK now. I'mg using my dsdt and ssdts from mavericks installation. But, im getting some freezes and reboots.

Brightness is Ok too, and nvidia is well disabled.

The external mouse (usb wireless) is wired. It works, but sometimes, it stuck 0,5 secs or so. Im using your generic usb 3.0 driver btw.

Here you are, help me to get a perfect yosemite :D

Attachments

• Yosemite situation.zip
    443.6 KB · Views: 108
All is installed OK now. I'mg using my dsdt and ssdts from mavericks installation. But, im getting some freezes and reboots.

Brightness is Ok too, and nvidia is well disabled.

The external mouse (usb wireless) is wired. It works, but sometimes, it stuck 0,5 secs or so. Im using your generic usb 3.0 driver btw.

Here you are, help me to get a perfect yosemite :D

Your bluetooth device is probably causing problems on USB due to lack of firmware.

See here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/1...ware-into-broadcom-bluetooth-usb-devices.html

In mavericks I fixed it with hpprobookinstaller btfirmwareuploader.kext. Can I use it with yosemite?

You can, but it tends to cause its own problems... I think the kext that I linked is better... and it is open source, which means it can be fixed/enhanced when there are issues.

I'm not a fan of EMlyDynEsh's kexts, as they are closed source... in contravention of the license originally granted with the open source initiatives the code is clearly based upon.

You can, but it tends to cause its own problems... I think the kext that I linked is better... and it is open source, which means it can be fixed/enhanced when there are issues.

I'm not a fan of EMlyDynEsh's kexts, as they are closed source... in contravention of the license originally granted with the open source initiatives the code is clearly based upon.

Ok, I will try now.

USB fixed with multibeast usb 3.0 driver :)

Now sound (multibeast 7.1.1 892 alc patched kext), wifi and bluetooth is working perfect. But I have some issues:

Wake up from sleep and from display sleep does not work. After normal sleep, it reboots. And after display sleep, screen keeps black.

And, I can not mount the EFI partition. I've installed there clover and OK, but I cant mount the efi partition after reboot with efi mounter or clover configurator. It says it does not exists. So wired. I've tried too to format the EFI parition in fat32, but no way.

Attachments

• Yosemite no sleep.zip
    837.5 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back