Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B85M-P33 V2
CPU
Intel Core i5-4440
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce 960 GTX 4Gb
Hi, guys! I have the problem with installation of El Capitan 10.11.6 from USB drive.

My hardware:

Intel Core i5-4440 Haswell
MSI B85M-P33 V2
2 x 4 Gb Crucial 1666 MHz

I use default settings in UEFI, but set UEFI-load mode only.

When I use Clover v.3259 with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, I see this thing:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block
Requested mem: 5640000 - BC1DFFF, Pages: 65DE, Size: 65DE000
Reloc block: B9090000 - C3662FFF, Pages: A5DE, Size: A5D3000
Reloc block can handle mem requests: 0 - A5D2FFF
Exiting in 30 secs...
Error allocating 0x65de pages at 0x0000000005640000 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting

When I use Clover v.3259 with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or Clover v.3676 with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, I see this thing:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then auto reboot.

When I use Clover v.3259 or Clover v.3676 with OsxLowMemFix.efi, I see this thing:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then auto reboot.

I used CsrActiveConfig=0x67 in config.plist and my SMBIOS section was edited with my RAM characteristics. I used OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with Test2-2016.efi by Nick Woodhams. I used boot flag -xmcp. All this ways - no effect.

Please, help me!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I have a Z170 system with this exact sort of behavior, *ONLY* when trying to use the Intel HD 530 iGPU. Not a clue how to solve it, and it really is unfortunate, because there are no web drivers for NVIDIA Pascal yet. :problem:

Have a look at the thread I started to see my issue.

Last edited:
My system is not work with iGPU or with GTX 960. I think it's not graphics issue.

Ok, i have success on this configuration.

The decision:

1. Use UniBeast 6.20 from tonymacx86.com to create bootable USB-flash. NOT USE manual method of USB-drive creation and manual installation of Clover. I don't now why no one of standard setup configuration of Clover don't works on this motherboard. I think you must manually setup configuration of Clover (config.plist) to use manual installation. If this thing is so difficult for you (like me), just use UniBeast (with UEFI-boot, of course).
2. Go to UEFI of your motherboard (OC -> CPU Features) and set Intel Virtualization Tech to Disable (after installation of El Capitan you can set this thing to Enable).
3. Install El Capitan from USB-flash drive, which was created by UniBeast.
4. Install Clover to your SSD/HDD, when was installed El Capitan.
5. Replace EFI folder from bootable USB drive with EFI folder on your SSD/HDD, when was installed El Capitan (EFI partition -> EFI -> Clover).
6. Use VoodooHDA and RealtekRTL8111 from MultiBeast 8.2.3.

Note:

If you use integrated graphics, on Step 3 you will see boot error:

DSMOS has arrived
**** [IOBluetothFamily][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!
This is issue of graphics. To use integrated adapter you must edit some settings of Clover (boot arguments or config.plist). I don't now which settings must be edited. I use extended video card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back