Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion on Asus P8Z77-V Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kernel Cache should be irrelevant regarding sleep. I'm just wondering why no one on this forum or any other forum for that matter, can make this work because of the locked asus bios, yet it's working for you. Don't misunderstand, if it really works than "Three Cheers", I'm just try to figure out how you did it!

Have you got sleep working yet?

Have you got sleep working yet?
Yep, works fine... There's no "Legacy" choice in the P8Z77-M Pro bios which I think is helping you guys make it work. Now that the Asus bios can be unlocked it's no longer an issue.

Make sure your BIOS CPU settings are set correctly. Everything should be enabled except for "Limit CPUID Maximum=Disabled"
Also, are you using the DSDT I posted above?

I'm using the DSDT you issued. I checked CPU settings but the problem isn't solved.

I'm using Palit GTX580 3GB. However GTX580's HDMI is not work(sounds and graphics). So I'm using D-Sub.

The computer come to work sleep using SleepEnabler, but display "no-signal" when wake up from sleep.
Does my graphics card have something problems?

@charliebounce
I'm using the DSDT you issued. I checked CPU settings but the problem isn't solved.

I'm using Palit GTX580 3GB. However GTX580's HDMI is not work(sounds and graphics). So I'm using D-Sub.

The computer come to work sleep using SleepEnabler, but display "no-signal" when wake up from sleep.

@charliebounce

Are you using a patched "AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext"?

I found a hint to solve the problem. The display wake up after 5 min since "no signal"!
I'm searching that why does the display wake up after 5 min...

EDIT: When I didn't patch DSDT, sleep works perfectly. Thanks.

I've updated my bios and checked the cpu power management settings (disabled S.M.A.R.T). Set the DSDT on the desktop, ran multibeast, checked userDSDT, and applied the CPUPowerManagement.kext.

What am I missing?

Does the DSDT work with P8Z77-V Deluxe?

Hello,

I managed to install ML on P8Z77M-PRO and everything works fine except the sound - the OS does not see audio devices. I used MultiBeast for MT and selected different options but no one helped. Can you tell if there are specific options to select on that motherboard to enable sound?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back