Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is impossible to solve this problem without seeing the dsdt; attach the dsdt.dsl

You can also patch your dsdt with the appropriate AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit, see Post 1.

Hello Toleda,

Thank you for replying !!

I'm trying with kit on post 1 but i can't do. I'm using the DSDT Editor and DSDTSE both have the same 2 errors.

I've attached the original DSDT of my board (GIGABYTE B75M - D3H).

My video card is SAPPHIRE ATI HD6850 and in IOReg I got PEG0@1 (0x00010000) pci-brigde.

Thanks for your help !!!!

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14 KB · Views: 77
I'm trying with kit on post 1 but i can't do. I'm using the DSDT Editor and DSDTSE both have the same 2 errors.
How can I help if you attach the original dsdt? Attach the dsdt that has the problem (Save As dsdt.dsl).

How can I help if you attach the original dsdt? Attach the dsdt that has the problem (Save As dsdt.dsl).

Oh... Sorry....

Now I've attached the correct archive. I'm using the patch ML_DSDT...(attached) lines 44...

I insert lines 5488 - 5541

Thanks for your patient and help !!!

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 79
  • ML_DSDT-HDMI_Audio_Edits_v4.1.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 92
Your edit is not repairable. You pasted over and removed PEG1, PEG2 and PEG3.

Start over with the native dsdt and use the guide and HD4000_AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit from Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT. No manual dsdt editing required.

Hey Toleda !!!

I got it now !!! Thank you very much....

Works perfect with HDMI...

Thank's for help !!!

I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm on a z68apd3 motherboard with a uefi bios and a custom DSDT, that another user put up in this forum.

He states that hdmi audio works, but it doesn't seem to be.

I also have a gigabyte 6850 1gb

Below I have listed the untouched dsdt I got from here as well as a copy of my ioreg in a zip

Attachments

• Dsdt and ioreg.zip
    712.9 KB · Views: 49
Just wanted to say thanks. I got my GA-B75M-D3H fully working with HDMI audio because Toleda and Mald0n made the tools necessary to get a DSDT and edit it properly. Here's my DSDT with proper edits. I had bios version F7. It also has the RTC fix.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 82
I'm having trouble getting this to work. I'm on a z68apd3 motherboard with a uefi bios and a custom DSDT, that another user put up in this forum.

I also have a gigabyte 6850 1gb

Below I have listed the untouched dsdt I got from here as well as a copy of my ioreg in a zip
The dsdt has HD300 HDMI audio edits. HD3000 is not running on your system. You have an audio enabler installed which is interfering with the dsdt. The HDEF edits are not correct; audio will not work when you remove the enabler. The dsdt is not from this site. What is the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back