Graphics
ati radeon hd 5670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,i created a bootable mountain lion usb with a mac.I also used unibeast for ML.
It was stuck on a white screen,so i found here that if i deleted the "ati6000controller.kext" it would solve the problem.
So i deleted it.I also deleted the "ati5000controller.kext" cause i have an ati hd5670 and i thought that i should delete this too.
The installation opens.So the problem now is that in the disk utility of the installation i can't find my hard drive.
The only drive that shows up is the bootable usb.what should i do?
My specs:Intel Core i5-760,Motherboard:Foxconn H55MXV,Gigabyte Ati Radeon HD5670 1gb,and 2gb ram.

Hello,i created a bootable mountain lion usb with a mac.I also used unibeast for ML.
It was stuck on a white screen,so i found here that if i deleted the "ati6000controller.kext" it would solve the problem.
So i deleted it.I also deleted the "ati5000controller.kext" cause i have an ati hd5670 and i thought that i should delete this too.
The installation opens.So the problem now is that in the disk utility of the installation i can't find my hard drive.
My specs:Intel Core i5-760,Motherboard:Foxconn H55MXV,Gigabyte Ati Radeon HD5670 1gb,and 2gb ram.

Do you have your SATA controller set to AHCI mode? AHCI is required, rather than IDE or RAID mode, for OS X.

Hi dude,

Have you fixed it? Got the same strange issue, and I'm sure it's ACHi in my BIOS.

My specs, GA-z77m-D3H i7-3770

Same problem :
My build and the ML installation went well thanks to everyone here i followed everything step by step.:clap::thumbup:
the only issue here is: i can't use any external HDD (not mount) but i still can see them through the disk utility .

i think it s a permission problems , but i m stuck here.:banghead:

thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back