Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4750
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

Need some help. I am trying to install Monterey on my Office rig, which is currently running Big Sur. It's a Haswell build on a Gigabyte H81-S2PV with core i3 4350 CPU & 8 GB RAM. Installed a WD SATA 120 GB SSD. Wanted to install Monterey on the SSD. Made & ocvalidated a USB installer with Monterey with OC 0.83. The installer runs and loads ok. But when it comes to selecting the HDD or SSD to install Monetrey neither the HDD (where the Big Sur is installed) nor the SSD is shown. Can anyone guess what may be causing this? Had the SSD formatted in JHFS+ already. But no luck. However, at home, on a GA-H97M-D3H rig with a core i5 4560 CPU, both the HDD & SSD are being displayed.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 27
It's a Haswell build on a Gigabyte H81-S2PV with core i3 4350 CPU
Please read and comply with the forum rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Screenshot 2022-09-04 at 11.45.06.png

All of your OpenCore files should be the same version - You have a mismatch.

Hi Pilgrim

Apologies. Will fix it. Meanwhile, another problem has popped up. It now seems I cannot get into the installer. The installer gets stuck & reboots at SMCSensorIO ..... What could be the trouble now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back