CPU
I7 2600K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My monitor seems to be turning off after the apple screen when I attempt to boot unibeast in order to proceed with the install. I have tried GraphicsEnabler=no/yes, PCIRootUID=1(gives me kernel panic), and npci=0x3000, yet nothing works. The monitor itself turns off, but the computer, and I assume, the actual installation screen, keeps on running. Any ideas?

Just to be sure... is your Monitor connected to the DVI or HDMI port ?

My monitor seems to be turning off after the apple screen when I attempt to boot unibeast in order to proceed with the install. I have tried GraphicsEnabler=no/yes, PCIRootUID=1(gives me kernel panic), and npci=0x3000, yet nothing works. The monitor itself turns off, but the computer, and I assume, the actual installation screen, keeps on running. Any ideas?

Having the same issues. Created a thumb drive with unibeast / mavericks. Booted, but can't get to the install screen.. Monitor shuts off. Connected DVI port.

Same here, can't get any further, the black screen/monitor shut off will kick in before I can reach the installer

Try also using IGPEnabler=No/Yes depending on if you are using Graphics Card (No) or Integrated graphics (Yes)

I'm also having this problem. Tried GraphicsEnabler and IGPEnabler. Also tried Onboard and Graphics Card HDMI and DVI.

Hi, I have the same issue,

I tried it with the following boot options one by one:
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
PCIRootUID=0
npci=0x3000

no chance to get it working.

I am using a "Zotac GeForce GT 430" Card
It worked perfect with Mountain Lion and was detected as:

Chipset Model: GeForce GT 430
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
Slot: Slot-1
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 1024 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0de1
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: 70.08.29.00.00
Displays:
BenQ G2420HDB:
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Display Serial Number: 5AA04118SL000
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported

I also booted the System with the -v Option.
I recorded the last messages with my iPhone because it's scrolling fast..
But I couldn't find anything which may cause this issue maybe anyone else can find anything:

https://vimeo.com/77603321?utm_sour...lZTlmN2UwZGMyNTUxfDE0NjU5NzU4fDEzODI1NDAwNjc=

I will also try it whit this Option when I am at home:
-x GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0
..."Try also using IGPEnabler=No/Yes depending on if you are using Graphics Card (No) or Integrated graphics (Yes)"...

I also have the same problem. GA-Z77X-UP5 TH with integrated graphis and a nvidia geforce 9800GT. This has been working very well in ML but it seems like there's som problem now. I have tried all the boot flags suggested earlier in this thread, but to no avail.

Same Problem here ... Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 + Nvidia GTX560TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back