Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Okay heres my build

GA Z77 UD5H
G.Skill 16 gb ram
Geforce 560 Ti
ASUS monitor. HDMI ready (Im currently using that) DVI enabled and VGA enabled

Currently RUnning Windows and linux.

okay so I get to the chimera boot screen. Then I hit enter on usb. I get to the white screen with the apple, it loads, then the screen goes blank and shuts off. It literally shuts down. I thought my build should work, I tried setting xHCI to auto, xHCI to Hands off enabled and EHCI hand off enabled.

I installed the os on a 2TB wd my passport so I could install to the same harddrive.

I may have a faulty onboard graphics card on my MOBO

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
-Ty

THe mac Osx framework successfully initializes, its just that my monitor shuts down and doesnt receive any signals.

I had the same problem actually still have the same problem. I have a dual boot and only happens on Snow Leopard not on Windows 7. What works for me is unplugging the monitor cable and plugging it back in.

Okay heres my build

GA Z77 UD5H
G.Skill 16 gb ram
Geforce 560 Ti
ASUS monitor. HDMI ready (Im currently using that) DVI enabled and VGA enabled

Currently RUnning Windows and linux.

okay so I get to the chimera boot screen. Then I hit enter on usb. I get to the white screen with the apple, it loads, then the screen goes blank and shuts off. It literally shuts down. I thought my build should work, I tried setting xHCI to auto, xHCI to Hands off enabled and EHCI hand off enabled.

I installed the os on a 2TB wd my passport so I could install to the same harddrive.

I may have a faulty onboard graphics card on my MOBO

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
-Ty

VGA doesn't work. Try booting with '-v GraphicsEnabler=Yes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back