Motherboard
Dell Insprion i7559-Clover
CPU
i7 6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530, GTX 960m, 3840x2160
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Dell Inspiron 7559, I successfully installed Mojave 10.14.2, everything seems to work fine, however, trackpad scrolling does not work and I cannot access settings for the trackpad. The pane says no trackpad found and searching for bluetooth trackpad. I have attached the appropriate files and a screenshot below. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• debug_31785.zip
    5 MB · Views: 332
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 6.57.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 6.57.13 PM.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,393
Have you installed the USBInjectAll.kext ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm odd, how did you install the kexts ?, did you fix permissions and reload the cache (I assume you installed voodoops2 kext to L/E aswell) ?

Also are the prefs in the mouse section of the system preferences ?

hmm odd, how did you install the kexts ?, did you fix permissions and reload the cache (I assume you installed voodoops2 kext to L/E aswell) ?

Also are the prefs in the mouse section of the system preferences ?
I'm not sure what you mean by fix permissions, I used kextbeast to install it to L/E and then rebuilt cache

Ok kextbeast should automatically fix all permissions.

You are using an out dated version of voodoo, please uninstall and install the latest one.

To be on the safe side, when you are installing voodoo this time, do it manually. When you have put the kexts in L/E
run these then reboot.

sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions
sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions
sudo kextcache -i /

Also I asked if there were pref in the mouse section and when you say trackpad scrolling doesn't work do you mean your trackpad works but two finger scrolling doesn't ?

Please also follow these steps

1. Mount EFI Partition with Clover Configurator
  2. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/Clover/kexts/Other
  3. Verify that USBInjectAll.kext exists
    1. Download USBInjectAll.kext and place it in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other if you're missing it
  4. If you have a Kaby Lake (200 series B250/H270/2370) / Coffee Lake (300 series B360/H370/Z370) or X99 (X99/X299 motherboard you will likely need an XHCI injector kext:
    1. Download OS-X-USB-Inject-All folder
    2. Unzip OS-X-USB-Inject-All copy appropriate injector kext into /Volumes/EFI/Clover/kexts/Other
      1. Tip: Use XHCI-200-series-injector.kext for B250/H270/Z270 motherboards or XHCI-200-series-injector.kext for B360/H370/Z370 motherboards or XHCI-x99-injector.kext for X99/X299 motherboards.
  5. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/Clover/
  6. Right-click open config.plist with Clover Configurator
  7. Click Kernel and Kext Patches under SECTIONS of Clover Configurator
  8. Click the “+” button near the bottom to add a patch:
    • Mojave 10.14.2:
      • Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
      • Find* [Hex]: 83FB0F0F 838F0400 00
      • Replace* [Hex] : 83FB0F90 90909090 90
      • Comment: USB 10.14.1+ by PMHeart
      • MatchOS: 10.14.x

*This is what I used to get my trackpad prefs*

Last edited:
If that does not work, try installing ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext to /L/E. Make sure that you have lilu.kext installed to /L/E as well. After all that execute sudo kextcache -i / in terminal (password will be prompted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back