Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Mojave Trackpad Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to get my trackpad working with these Kexts for the whole week! No luck so far
What laptop do you have? Are you sure it doesn’t have a Synaptics trackpad? Give VoodooPS2 a shot. For the VoodooI2C kexts I believe you need a DSDT patch.

What laptop do you have? Are you sure it doesn’t have a Synaptics trackpad? Give VoodooPS2 a shot. For the VoodooI2C kexts I believe you need a DSDT patch.
I have LENOVO s340-14IWL, I have no idea what trackpad is there, GenI2C and IOExplorer show it as TPAD MSFT0001. Voodoops2 makes only my keyboard working. I tried VoodooI2C with every satellite but with no luck unfortunately. How to do dsdt patch that you talking about?

I have LENOVO s340-14IWL, I have no idea what trackpad is there, GenI2C and IOExplorer show it as TPAD MSFT0001. Voodoops2 makes only my keyboard working. I tried VoodooI2C with every satellite but with no luck unfortunately. How to do dsdt patch that you talking about?
You need to know your hardware to build a hackintosh correctly. Try finding out what kind of trackpad you have on Google or install windows and check from there.

You need to know your hardware to build a hackintosh correctly. Try finding out what kind of trackpad you have on Google or install windows and check from there.
that's what I did, Windows says it is MSFT0001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back