Contribute
Register

Mojave installation on ASUS Zenbook UX461UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RehabMan - attached updated debug using config.plist and not the clover "config" choosing function. Thanks again for taking a look.

Attachments

• debug_14137.zip
    4 MB · Views: 237
have an ASUS ux331un laptop. I succeeded in driving the graphics card and identifying its battery. But I can't drive my alc294 audio. Who can help me? Thanks very much
Try using this AppleALC.kext injecting a layout id of 21 via clover configuration or your plist editor. This should work. The configuration might boot with the audio output set to your headphones just change it to Internal Speakers and that should do it. Also I'm using Lilu.kext version 1.3.1 Good luck.

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    827.9 KB · Views: 221
@RehabMan - attached updated debug using config.plist and not the clover "config" choosing function. Thanks again for taking a look.
No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

@RehabMan - Sorry every time I gen_debug sysprofile txt. I get a script timeout that eventually goes past the dump

IOREG dump failed. Retrying by increasing delays...

and the IORegistry Explorer app pops up in the foreground. Running as Root. So I've attached the saved output of the IORegistry Explorer that was in the foreground and attached it here. Will that work for you?

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    9.6 MB · Views: 210
Try using this AppleALC.kext injecting a layout id of 21 via clover configuration or your plist editor. This should work. The configuration might boot with the audio output set to your headphones just change it to Internal Speakers and that should do it. Also I'm using Lilu.kext version 1.3.1 Good luck.
Hello, may I ask? How do you drive the touchpad? I only have this problem to solve. I want to thank you again. Help me. I need a touch pad. Because our touchpad is a model.

Hello,
I have exactly the same model as yours and have no audio. Can you please post your clover folder and kexts you are using? thanks

Hello,
I have exactly the same model as yours and have no audio. Can you please post your clover folder and kexts you are using? thanks
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

does anyone have a working example config.plist for a ux461 I can look at?

How about ASUS ZENBOOK UX461UN, there is trouble or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back