Contribute
Register

Mojave Install - Prohibited Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this: You can run MultiBeast and select Bootloaders - Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM.

when I reboot the hack without the usb stick, I see this (pic below), and then nothing happens...

Attachments

• IMG_6304.JPG
    IMG_6304.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
I did this: You can run MultiBeast and select Bootloaders - Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM.

when I reboot the hack without the usb stick, I see this (pic below), and then nothing happens...
You need a config.plist that is appropriate for your system.
If you cannot make one yourself then use the one from your USB installer.

Also, make sure that you have FakeSMC.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

P1lgrim, no one is answering my question on another thread....how do I go about getting help?

P1lgrim, no one is answering my question on another thread....how do I go about getting help?
You can't even be bothered to put your system specs in your profile as per rules so no idea.

What "other thread"?

I was watching this post up to your thread #21 and the right response to it from P1LGRIM on #22 and your next response, 10 days after that exchange, and without any reference to the answer you were given at #23 without showing a link to the "other thread" alleged to have been ignored!

Last edited:
Here's the other thread. I don't know the rules for posting one thread in another thread, seems like you guys are strict on stuff like this.

Here's the other thread. I don't know the rules for posting one thread in another thread, seems like you guys are strict on stuff like this.

Here's the other thread. I don't know the rules for posting one thread in another thread
  • To post a link to any thread, one way is to open that thread first to your view .
  • Look at top Date and Time line of your message entry box and find toward the Right end the thread number like # number
  • High light # with your mouse and go to Edit >Copy from the Browser's menu bar
  • Come back to current page you want to place the link and type where you want readers to look for your "other thread" and paste #
  • This way, readers of the current post can click that # and automatically land there.
  • I could find your "other thread" here-> #1
seems like you guys are strict on stuff like this.
  • Since you are responding to my post at #26, I feel I must respond.
  • I am just another user of this Forum like you.
  • I don't ask for any assistance, but try to help those who post here.
  • Some of my answers may be helpful and some of the folks who solve their problem acknowledge it and some may not.
  • Some of the answers may not work and if they post back with enough information I try to find what went wrong and try to get them back to succeed.
  • Some may abandon the post and go elsewhere.
  • I don't take any of the responses personally as we all want to remain anonymous in a Public Forum like this.
  • I don't have anything to gain by my posting here. It is just a service to others with time spent in an intellectual pursuit.
  • I find the Moderators, in general, very helpful to those who play by the Forum Rules but, as they should, try to enforce when rules are not followed.
  • They, like all of us, have different styles to communicate but the ultimate goal is always for a proper use of this site to benefit everyone. That's what I believe.
  • I will now check your post at #1 and see if I can try to offer any help.

for now, I'm throwing in the towel. thanks for trying to help. I'm going to install windows. maybe I'll come back and try it all again in a few months...this whole process has been bump in the road after bump in the road.

for now, I'm throwing in the towel. thanks for trying to help. I'm going to install windows. maybe I'll come back and try it all again in a few months...this whole process has been bump in the road after bump in the road.
Good luck.
I had responded similarly to the other thread at POST_Install _Graphics #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back