Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-D3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 560
Hi Experts

I'm getting this prohibited sign after the apple logo and progress bar. I tried all the USB ports, I am sure this usb drive works, it's 32gb, and have the two kexts that were mentioned in other posts in my "other" folder on the EFI Partition (xhci unsupported and usbinjectall).

I also reset the CMOS and BIOS settings. looking for a direction to go in here. suggestions welcome. See my specs under my profile on the left. I will upload my config.plist file in the morning, as well as a screenshot of all my kexts.

Thx.

Attachments

• config.plist
    24.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
this is embarrassing...how do I get into verbose mode? I am here:

in other news, during power on my computer used to blow right through the "gigabyte" screen and get to the screen with the Mac logo and the install bar. now it hangs at the "gigabyte" screen for a few minutes...

Attachments

• Image 2.jpeg
    Image 2.jpeg
    607.9 KB · Views: 105
this is embarrassing...how do I get into verbose mode? I am here:
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Here's what I got the first time. Thanks BreBo.

like I said before: before I even get to the clover boot screen it hangs at the gigabyte logo screen for about 5 minutes.

once I am in the boot loader and do what you said, here's what I get:

the first image - 6269 - is not the final image. it just hangs there for a bit, and eventually gets to 6270.

Attachments

• IMG_6269.JPG
    IMG_6269.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6270.JPG
    IMG_6270.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 155
Here's what I got the first time. Thanks BreBo.

like I said before: before I even get to the clover boot screen it hangs at the gigabyte logo screen for about 5 minutes.

once I am in the boot loader and do what you said, here's what I get:

the first image - 6269 - is not the final image. it just hangs there for a bit, and eventually gets to 6270.
Prohibit Entry Sign Error seen on your Verbose Boot Screen can be caused by any one or a combination of the following causes.

• Improperly created CLOVER
    • Clover/kexts/Other -lacking USB supporting kexts such as USBInjectAll.kext and XHCIunsupported.kext [See image]
  • Config.plist _Devices lacking USB [√]inject and [√] FixOwnership [See image]
  • BIOS USB Controllers are not properly Enabled [See Image]
  • The Mojave USB Installer is in a USB 3.0 port that is not functioning or a USB 2.0 port that is losing Power and a need for trials of other Ports preferably at the rear of the Computer.
  • Very rarely a bad USB Flash disk requiring creating a new installer
To help diagnose the issue, upload images of your BIOS screens related to USB controllers #33 and CLOVER folder from the Hidden EFI Partition of USB Installer as a zipped file -> #4

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Peripherals_USB Config.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals_USB Config.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.config.plist_Devices_USB .png
    2.config.plist_Devices_USB .png
    154.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 1.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    1.CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hey CMN

I'd like to include a copy of my "other" folder with all my kexts, but now my EFI Partition is not showing up when I plug my usb drive into the MacBook Pro. not sure what to do here...

Also, how do you suggest I edit the config.plist file? last time we were talking about this I got banned because I was using a program this forum didn't support...

Thanks.

Hey CMN

I'd like to include a copy of my "other" folder with all my kexts, but now my EFI Partition is not showing up when I plug my usb drive into the MacBook Pro.

• EFI Partition will be hidden once the disk it is created on is either ejected, the PC shut Down or rebooted.

• To unhide EFI Partition , you have to use a tool like EFI Mounter V3 or Clover Configurator Global or use Terminal commands after connecting the USB Installer to a Mac or Hack.
  • Windows 7 to 10 can see EFI Partition without the need for an EFI Mounter as it is formatted in FAT32.

• Check the bulleted steps from -> #4 to locate your EFI Partition on the Real Mac /working Hack Desktop and navigate through EFI>EFI>CLOVER

okay, a few things.

1. I got the EFI volume to show up using clover configurator - thanks for that.
  2. very strange, but I HAD USBInjectAll.kext and XHCIunsupported.kext in my "other" folder on my EFI Partition. now when I went back to it they were gone. I have only been able to add USBInjectAll back in the folder because I can't find XHCIunsupported. can you send it? I can do a search for it from RehabMan, but I can't locate the exact kext file to download.
  3. the devices section in config.plist did not have either of those things checked, so I did that. the way it was setup was the default from the tonymac website. I didn't mess with any of the settings, everything was stock.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.28.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.28.13 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back