- Jul 25, 2012
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- HD 4000 + GT 710
- Mobile Phone
It's an XFX rx 560 4GB and I'm connecting to my tv hdmi to hdmi.
- I checked your CLOVER.
- Its important folders /CLOVER/kexts/Other and CLOVER/drivers64UEFI are OK for Mojave.
- I have found some problems with config.plist in 2 SECTIONS .
- I have uploaded screen captures with annotations.
- Change them and see if you can overcome the Boot freeze.
- XFX cards in General are the least favored for Hackintosh in my personal view.
- I had no problem to install MSI Radeon RX 560 in my Build with MoBO: GA-Z370P D3+Intel i5 8600K (Intel HD 630) without requiring any editing in config.plist_Devices, config.plist_Graphics ( just like you have set them up) with the same files in drivers64UEFI and kexts/Other as in your uploaded. CLOVER.
- I have Disabled SIP (config.plist_RT Variables_CsrActiveConfig =0X67)
- My SMBIOS_Product Model = iMac18,1 because of my CPU i5-8600K .
215.9 KB Views: 24
194.4 KB Views: 19