Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z390-A
CPU
Intel 9 9900k
Graphics
Asus Prime Z390-A
Hello everyone, at first thank you so much for so much help and information.

After so many days trying again and again the installation of MOJAVE 14.6.06 on I9 9900K - ASUS Z390A, without graphic, just the one integrated on Asus z390a, I decided to ask for some help, I already tried with clover, Unibeast, changing so many Bios configuration, but always the last step is the one in the picture, even without starting installation properly, anyone can help or telling me some post with the same problems?? The version of Mojave is directly downloaded from Apple store.

Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210408_152340.jpg
    IMG_20210408_152340.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
Hello everyone, at first thank you so much for so much help and information.

After so many days trying again and again the installation of MOJAVE 14.6.06 on I9 9900K - ASUS Z390A, without graphic, just the one integrated on Asus z390a, I decided to ask for some help, I already tried with clover, Unibeast, changing so many Bios configuration, but always the last step is the one in the picture, even without starting installation properly, anyone can help or telling me some post with the same problems?? The version of Mojave is directly downloaded from Apple store.

Thank you so much!!

Hi there.

This problem is likely caused by the settings for your iGPU. The system is not switching over to desktop graphics. If your keyboard is wired and the Caps Lock light still works, then the system hasn't crashed, just the iGPU output is going to the wrong place.

If you can, use the UniBeast installer USB stick to boot the PC. For Clover you can edit the config.plist and "Fake" the iGPU the system is using. If you use Clover Configurator you can see the various options available. It makes sense to choose one that was current when Mojave was released.

Here's one that a lot of people use 3E9B0007 because it is a Coffee Lake default:

iGPU.jpg

Sometimes people need to add a fake ID here too, 0x12345678 or just 0x0, but try without first:

iGPU1.jpg

:thumbup:

Thank you so much for your help, but still the same problem. Stop in the same step.

THE STEPS I DID:

- I created a bootable usb with Unibeast.

- config.plist: I set SMBIOS: I9 9900K, AND the graphics recommended above 3E9B0007.

- At this time I am using this BIOS configuration:

1. Exit → Load Optimized Defaults : Yes
  2. Advanced \ CPU Configuration → Intel Virtualizaiton Technology: Enabled
  3. Advanced \ System Agent (SA) Configuration → Vt-d: Disabled
  4. Advanced \ PCH Configuration → IOAPIC 24-119 Entries: Enabled (This one does not appear.)
  5. Advanced \ Onboard Devices Configuration → RGB LED Lighting → When system is in sleep, hibernate or soft off states: OFF
  6. Advanced \ AMP Configuration → Power On By PCI-E/PCI: Enabled
  7. Advanced \ Network Stack Configuration → Network Stack: Disabled
  8. Advanced \ USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support: Auto
  9. Boot → Fast Boot : Disabled
  10. Boot → Secure Boot → OS Type : Other OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back