Contribute
Register

Minihack’s Build: Haswell i5-4250U NUC BOXD54250WYKH1 - 8GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need for any other real changes and for me the audio injection works just as well as it did before (i.e. original AppleHDA.kext and using injector gives everything except mic.). Also with the changes to configdata suggested before by Sebinouse together with a couple of other changes do seem to give a fairly stable mic/line in option

So for you the injector AppleHDA_ALC283.kext works with your PinConfig/Layout/Platform and also with mine ?

Can you share the files you use and the .kext files generated so I can give a look and try to understand why mine doesn't work (PM me if you prefer). I rather use a vanilla AppleHDA.kext with an injector rather than a patched file ...

So for you the injector AppleHDA_ALC283.kext works with your PinConfig/Layout/Platform and also with mine ?

Can you share the files you use and the .kext files generated so I can give a look and try to understand why mine doesn't work (PM me if you prefer). I rather use a vanilla AppleHDA.kext with an injector rather than a patched file ...

See post above.:)

The NUC can't boot without the flash drive, its says encourage me to "Reboot and Select proper Boot devices or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot devices and press a key.

The NUC can't boot without the flash drive, its says encourage me to "Reboot and Select proper Boot devices or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot devices and press a key.

This must mean that you have not installed Clover correctly to your hard drive as it is not seeing it as a bootable drive.

Hello everyone and sorry for my english .... I updated the bios to version 0035 and everything continues to work well ..... I wanted to ask what " config.plist " and which SSDT SSDT and - one should I use to Yosemite 10:10 .2 to have a system to ok ?????
In the .zip posted " minihack " there are several files which use ????
Thank you for all the work you do ....

Before Fusion Drive all was correct but after iMessage/Facetime haven't work. Also, how can I change so OS X boots on Clover rather than the Windows EFI

See post above.:)

Thanks for sharing your files ... unfortunately none of the two injectors generated works for me !

Even worse, when I tried to restore original AppleHDA my system KP at the end of second stage boot without error on the log ! (I managed to boot with "-x" flag and removed AppleHDA and it worked)

I did a fresh install with a 10.10.2 from AppStore to perform the tests and the only working option for me is a patched AppleHDA ...

If you are interested, our hackintoshed NUC is perfectly compatible with an eGPU which boost the performance for a few € : Link

Thanks for sharing your files ... unfortunately none of the two injectors generated works for me !

Even worse, when I tried to restore original AppleHDA my system KP at the end of second stage boot without error on the log ! (I managed to boot with "-x" flag and removed AppleHDA and it worked)

I did a fresh install with a 10.10.2 from AppStore to perform the tests and the only working option for me is a patched AppleHDA ...

Sorry, no idea why doesn't work for you.....working fine here. Odd. Anyway, in the files I uploaded is basically everything I have so presumably checking the difference between my files and yours should reveal why you have the issue. All I can say is that mine is working fine (note that the kext patching in the config.plist changed between 10.10.1 and 10.10.2) albeit with my NUC itself showing signs of flakiness independent of the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back