boot max os from usb
config option
about
restart computer
exit

what do i do next confused thank you
-> "boot maC os from usb" !

any tips guides mate
-> this guide is made for the Nuc Core i5-4250U ... power management is unlikely to be OK with i3 you have to generate your own SSDT (if you don't understand what I say, google is you friend)

no one able to help me noob here
-> there are plenty of guides to help you to install OSX with clover, just read several of them ... read them another time to understand everything ... read them one more time just to be sure ... and then you can give a try !

-> "boot maC os from usb" !

-> this guide is made for the Nuc Core i5-4250U ... power management is unlikely to be OK with i3 you have to generate your own SSDT (if you don't understand what I say, google is you friend)

-> there are plenty of guides to help you to install OSX with clover, just read several of them ... read them another time to understand everything ... read them one more time just to be sure ... and then you can give a try !

Hi thank you ,

i have been googling and following loads of guides
none have got me to apple install screen yet....all fail

at apple logo or jusr reboot ...unless i am using to new mac os version might need to try old maverick maybe dunno .......

i did not think it would be this hard ....

i did hit boot mac from usb nothing happens really

installation process is always the same :

1. Format your USB drive and your HDD in HFS+
2. Make a USB Installer with Unibeast or any other method
3. Install Clover on this USB drive
4. Boot your (futur) hackintosh on this USB drive
5. Select the Installer partition and perform the install on your HDD
6. Boot your (futur) hackintosh on this USB drive
7. Install Clover on your HDD drive
8. Boot your hackintosh your HDD drive and select your MacOSX partition...

Hey minihack,

just wanted to let you know, that your method also did work on my Intel NUC-Kit D34010WYK, atleast on Mavericks. I tried Yosemite the other day and the system got really weird. At first everything seemed fine and I was pretty thrilled how easy the upgrade process has been, but then the graphics became really sluggish, mouse movement was choppy and other graphical issues like glitches, mirrored windows, disappearing window controls etc. appeared.
I'm fine with Mavericks, but sooner or later I'd like to upgrade to Yosemite, so does anybody (perhaps) experienced the same issues and knows how to fix/solve them?
Probably a FrameBuffer-Issue since the graphics card is recognized as an HD5000 although the NUC contains a HD4400. But since its working fine with Mavericks that might not be the issue here. Perhaps I should take a deeper look inside the SSDT-1.aml to see whats going on in there.

Sorry, if it is not appropriate to post here with different hardware in place than the original guide uses, but since I used this guide with success (twice) I thought it might be the right place to ask.

Any answer would be appreciated.

For Nuc i3 D34010WYK, your will have to change (according Intel infos) :

1. Power Management : replace your SSDT.aml by the one you have generated with ssdtPRGen.sh

2. Graphic Framebuffers in SSDT-1.aml : HD4400 has been reported to work with "0x0A260006" with Internal Graphics Memory Size set to 32MB and 64MB in bios (Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back